We all know english isn't really EPvpers' strength, so, please, do us all favour and stop correcting people and making more grammar errors in the same sentence.
We all know english isn't really EPvpers' strength, so, please, do us all favour and stop correcting people and making more grammar errors in the same sentence.
Its increasing post method in epvp.
Instead of this , you could write your dream idea about your dream server that you wish you'll find it.
Everything. I really liked the way the server was made. Every build was viable in 1 vs 1 (I know that could be bad thing, but not this time). Ofc, rogues and warriors were still OP, but even then I, as wizard, had some chance in 1 vs 1 against them. It was fun, job based server, and the community was great, since botting was forbidden and they banned botters actively.
Everything. I really liked the way the server was made. Every build was viable in 1 vs 1 (I know that could be bad thing, but not this time). Ofc, rogues and warriors were still OP, but even then I, as wizard, had some chance in 1 vs 1 against them. It was fun, job based server, and the community was great, since botting was forbidden and they banned botters actively.
Well , about bot .. I , as a player . Hate server which has a ban system for the botters .. but I hate when the bot number become overload . because no one is free 24/7 to attack / grind / trade . so , about 2 characters are maximum per IP is very fairwell for everyone else .
CH vs EU . the biggest fail pvp in high cap servers , isnt it?
Already modified ch skills damage to be little bit higher with its debuff for every and each skill .
Wizzard it's a unique build (the word not the monster) , it was built to create the division of int characters . since it has it's life turnover . disable it makes no sense
Job based , is really important for server's era . while trading is really fun . Q.F when I was overlimit player , I was trading . too much but , it was fun + real gameplay . when a thief come to ya trying to steal the trade then , you kill him
DF Requirements 08/30/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies I searched all over and can not find how so I do ask!
Does anyone know how to change the requirements for DF? I want to make it to where a 1 person party can join Dead Front.
Thanks in advance
Less SP requirements? 06/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies I just noticed it. Wth? Can somebody explain me this ?
Swsro2
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8297/54244198.pn g
Rev6 Nivlam
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2578/92352359. png
Sro mmosite calculator
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5092/86710786. png
New SP Requirements? 03/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies i read it on the rev6 homepage and i was just wondering if sro is really gonna change the SP requirements per skill / level ?
Lvl Requirements 12/12/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Is there any way to get items like armor/weapons/wings (if that's what those are called) before you're at the correct lvl for them? If so, is there a tut for it? I can't seem to find one...
Getting around weapon requirements 10/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Anyway around the weapon requirements? I want to rb a non-rb water with a lvl 50 spear, is there anyway to do so?