ddos protection - easy to get for me.
i working at the telekom.
lalalalaa
nothing is DDOS-free
look at the government most protected section(FBI) they get DDOS a lot
idk if it is that they are noobs at it, but having a lot of valuable information requires high protection
We as Europeans(some of us) don't face those kind of names.Not at all
Like arabs/islams or whatever is it,don't really know European names.
Yeah true but , why should I bullshit if I have no idea? like he did.
I really have no idea in euro. names , should I now bullshit with some names like Elizabeth is euro name?
My point: Someone has no idea about what he's saying , he should keep silent.
nothing is DDOS-free
look at the government most protected section(FBI) they get DDOS a lot
idk if it is that they are noobs at it, but having a lot of valuable information requires high protection
A botnet with a big amount of slaves can **** up a DDoS protection ..
for $500 a month.. forget that ****.. I doubt his server will be popular enough to stay alive longer than a month.. let alone home being able to fork out that kind of cash each month for a game.. stupid move.. stupid thread end of story. Flame all you want to me cause I don't give a ****.. This server the thread starter made.. is already a fail. Close this **** and all you noobs out there QUIT STARTING STUPID THREADS SUCH AS THIS ONE!!
for $500 a month.. forget that ****.. I doubt his server will be popular enough to stay alive longer than a month.. let alone home being able to fork out that kind of cash each month for a game.. stupid move.. stupid thread end of story. Flame all you want to me cause I don't give a ****.. This server the thread starter made.. is already a fail. Close this **** and all you noobs out there QUIT STARTING STUPID THREADS SUCH AS THIS ONE!!
Why would you open a server when you havnt 500$ even for 1 month ddos protection ?? "Talking in general"
Tip: Servers are more attractive when it has it's stability , not it's edits .