Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server is not running (S1033) error

Discussion on Server is not running (S1033) error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server is not running (S1033) error

Hello guys. Well i made a Pserver but here is a problem. Server is up and running,i can normally login from my PC. But when im trying to login from another one with different IP-Net...i can login normally but when im pressing the Start it saying exactly > Server is not running. Please try again later (S1033).

Can anyone help me with that? What i have to do to fix it?

Thanks in advance! Merry Christmas everybody!
Old 12/25/2012, 08:42   #2

elite*gold: 38
Do you start another char?This error mainly appears if you are spawning in a region that is not active, change the position of the character or activate the region
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2012, 11:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteran1337 View Post
Do you start another char?This error mainly appears if you are spawning in a region that is not active, change the position of the character or activate the region
Regions are active already my friend. Thing is that with this char i can login from my own PC..host's IP. But i can't login from a different IP. I should active probably something...(i heard something about in here windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts.) or something else...

What do you think mate?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error when running game
05/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello , when I run Silkroad.exe on my computer and press Start of the launcher I see that : http://nsa22.casimages.com/img/2012/05/01/1205010 80403755281.png
private server error S1033
01/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I play on TitanSRO....a private server by the team that amde Indian SRo. MY problem is that last night the server was doing some kinda changes,and apparently they mess something up. Now I get an error at the login screen saying "The server is not running..Try to login again later (S1033). " The thing is the server is running,and alot of people are in game. This S1033 eror only happens for me and other a few players. I have been rerading here on foruma nd I see that other private server...
error running mysro
02/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5867/77109782.j pg
Error Running Launcher
06/15/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
I have installed Aion and have run the manual patch AION_Manaul_10.exe When I try to run the launcher, I get the following error (see attached image). Does anyone know what this says and/or how to fix it? Thanks!
help error after running play.exe
12/31/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I have this strange error after i run the cleint. The server is working fine but everytime i log in after "welcome to eudemonsonline" a error msg suddenly appear. Im not sure what it is coz its not chinese nor english. Can anyone tell me what it is or did someone had the same problem b4 kindly share ur thoughts by the way, im using some other servers client. tnx