I've tried looking for one on the game rating sites, and they lead to SRO sites, but when you click download to go to the page, all it says is something along the lines: download the client here, so you can play. Well, there is no download and no information on how to connect. So, can someone please point me in the direction of a real SRO private server please, one that is up and running and gives you everything you need to connect to it?!
It's up on Rapidshare for download, and I am not a premium user, so I'll have everything by tomorrow because of the wait times for huge files; so I'll get to play sometime tomorrow.
What server do I register for, as there are two choices?
The reg page is up sometimes due to the traffic of the server.
Ok, i know you are new here but at least read some post first before start to ask question. Peace
ECSRO is 10x on both its servers... there are just 2 to accomodate the population but it's still always Crowded and takes ages to login even with an autologin..
MYSRO is Chinese and is 30x, its easy to login and has no lag - there is a growing English speaking community on here!
SJSRO is Chinese also and 30x again, I haven't been able to register for it yet as the registration seems to only be open between certain hours :S therefore I can't comment on it!
ECSRO is 10x on both its servers... there are just 2 to accomodate the population but it's still always Crowded and takes ages to login even with an autologin..
MYSRO is Chinese and is 30x, its easy to login and has no lag - there is a growing English speaking community on here!
SJSRO is Chinese also and 30x again, I haven't been able to register for it yet as the registration seems to only be open between certain hours :S therefore I can't comment on it!
Well, I can't read Chinese, so it would be useless for me to join SJSRO...if it was translated then I would; it's the same reason why I uninstalled a SoF private server, the guy running it English but is using the Asian client when there is an English client/server out there.
Well, looks like I won't be playing at all, because ECSRO has the same problem as the official servers...overcrowded!
The MYSRO / SJSRO clients aren't in Chinese.. just alot of the players are.. it's just like playing iSRO with Turks except they're Chinese :P
On MYSRO there seems to be a large German population playing.
Everyone i've met on there so far is nice and helpful... i'm Sibi botting that while playing ECSRO.. lvl 35 glaiver after 3 hours and 26 minutes on MYSRO
Runescape Private servers![5 Servers] 01/23/2013 - Runescape Private Server - 2 Replies hey all,
I saw on Cabal section that there they have got a topic named "Cabal private Servers" And i was thinking about to do here the same so peoples who are searching for fun can get it here =P
I hope you'll enjoy playing of private servers!
MAKE A STICK ON THIS TOPIC IF IT'S POSSIBLE!
1.UnScape
Link:UnScape Website: Terms of Use
Description:UnScape - The Private RuneScape Server. Come along and register a free account to begin training your skills and battling other players and...