Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to increase BotClients

Discussion on How to increase BotClients within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to increase BotClients

Hello, i got a question.

How can i increase bot clients...?

I can open about 6, then it's close to crash. If i teleport or somthing the clients crashs all of them...

Is it a way to increase it somehow?

I wanna be possible to open like 8 - 9 without crashing.
Old 11/28/2012, 18:20   #2

elite*gold: 38
Might be your pc that cannot handle it, sro_client can be only setted to unlimmited times to be open or only 1time
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2012, 10:28   #3

elite*gold: 130
It's your pc's problem. Monitor your CPU and RAM and graphic card memory usage, so you may find your PC's weak point.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to increase fps?
02/03/2014 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies
I was wondering if there is anyway to get your fps higher than 61(mac and pc)?:confused:
Increase Pet Exp?!
08/01/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
Hi, How Can I Increase Pet Exp?! How Ever I Have Found Some Commands But It Didnt Work ...
[Help] Increase Cps
01/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Ok im a normal player so noone say go to navicat etc..... My Friend told me he found away to increase cps from hunting the monster 3x the each monster giving 50 cps then its 3x50 My friend : Woot i Made a 2kk Cps in half hour Im: thats impossible,How? My friend : i cant tell you but i can tell you that i found a trick that playing in the Data game Increase my cps 3x Is there a really way to increase cps from my own game by 3x? i cant believe it But maybe there is.
increase max lvl
06/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
how i can increase the max lvl in comeu v2?
can I increase my HP using CE?
08/04/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
hi all!!!! Im new here in the pvpers,please help me to find an address for HP increase using CE. Ty in advice If this topic is in wrong discussion please do not hesitate to transfer to the right one..... ty admin ^^