Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Silkroad 2 by W1nt

Discussion on [Discussion] Silkroad 2 by W1nt within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2012, 22:12   #91

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinko J View Post
You're*
Pretty*
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2012, 06:49   #92

elite*gold: 0
I know nothing about Unity3D, but I do know about C++, I'm indeed working on my own emulator for Silkroad.
I was thinking about releasing it, but having seen your post and project, I would gladly modify it to work on your new game. And I wouldn't release it, of course.

I don't know if you have done any server-side work yet, but if you haven't, don't hesitate to contact me over PM or however you want, I'd be more than happy to collaborate.

If you want information about my emulator, I just posted here (the thread is not mine so don't be scared by its title lol, I just posted there)

two days ago. As you'll see we can make out of this a good online game. I've always wanted to do one, but I've always been to lazy to learn about 3d haha.
I'll be uploading some videos of the emulator in a few hours, just to prove the work is real and show you the progress.

EDIT:
As I said:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/01/2012, 22:01   #93

elite*gold: 1
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2012, 22:13   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nt0r View Post
OMG THIS IS "PUDGE"
good job
Old 12/01/2012, 23:04   #95

oh not again this **** :/

This is just a stupid skyrim mod, with a tiny piece of own models.
Nothing good, absolutely NO engine for a mmo.
Please stop fooling people with this.
on this 1:35 minutes long video, i have effectively seen 4 seconds of material, which actually could have something to do with a game. the rest is just stretched ****.

Are you trying to earn money from youtube with this bullshit?

PLEASE let this topic die!
Joymax will surely announce sro2 when the time comes.
Meanwhile please don't spread your bullshit.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/01/2012, 23:20   #96

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
oh not again this **** :/

This is just a stupid skyrim mod, with a tiny piece of own models.
Nothing good, absolutely NO engine for a mmo.
Please stop fooling people with this.
on this 1:35 minutes long video, i have effectively seen 4 seconds of material, which actually could have something to do with a game. the rest is just stretched ****.

Are you trying to earn money from youtube with this bullshit?

PLEASE let this topic die!
Joymax will surely announce sro2 when the time comes.
Meanwhile please don't spread your bullshit.
The difference between the Video and this Screenshot isn't huge, isn't it?

Look at the "Rock Textures" they're similiar to the ones in the Video.
Old 12/01/2012, 23:30   #97

whatever you say
I face the given facts.

i Requested a closure for this topic, as this has absolutely nothing to do with silkroad.
You don't think so? Well, I stand on my opinion that this is just a tiny skyrim mod.
In my eyes, this has absolutely nothing to do with silkroad besides the "name" of this little mod. Be realistic: 1 person making a whole game?
what about licenses of the graphic engine? what about the licensed name "silkroad online 2"? what about several contents which are in copyright by joymax?
In fact, joymax has already registered silkroad 2, and has already bought an game engine for the game. This one here, is far beyond from being capable of running as a mmo platform Even if: only new high-end computers could actually handle these graphics (something joymax would not do, as joymax also tries to get customers with low-end computers.

This is a simple "advertising" of the threadstarters youtube channel in order to make it popular, and in order to get money from youtube.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2012, 23:42   #98

Fake and Gay, only peoples with no clue about development can believe in this. His idiotic tree logo can be found on first site in google images just type "white tree". I've just lost my faith in human inteligence, so many peoples believe in this...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/02/2012, 02:30   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
Fake and Gay, only peoples with no clue about development can believe in this. His idiotic tree logo can be found on first site in google images just type "white tree". I've just lost my faith in human inteligence, so many peoples believe in this...
The tree in the logo from google ohh what ??
IT'S A VIDEO THUMBNAIL WHICH MADE MY PHOTOSHOP !! Mr.obvious

stay with your bugged emu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
whatever you say
I face the given facts.

i Requested a closure for this topic, as this has absolutely nothing to do with silkroad.
You don't think so? Well, I stand on my opinion that this is just a tiny skyrim mod.
In my eyes, this has absolutely nothing to do with silkroad besides the "name" of this little mod. Be realistic: 1 person making a whole game?
what about licenses of the graphic engine? what about the licensed name "silkroad online 2"? what about several contents which are in copyright by joymax?
In fact, joymax has already registered silkroad 2, and has already bought an game engine for the game. This one here, is far beyond from being capable of running as a mmo platform Even if: only new high-end computers could actually handle these graphics (something joymax would not do, as joymax also tries to get customers with low-end computers.

This is a simple "advertising" of the threadstarters youtube channel in order to make it popular, and in order to get money from youtube.
1. Who told you that the whole project made by 1 person ??

2.Unity3d is a free gaming engine there is another version "Pro" that cost $$ !!

3.The game called etrinum not silkroad 2 and i think that there is no 3d models from sro maybe builds name but it is featured in every mmo like warrior , wizard and that stuff .

4.so you tried the game to confirm that it will only work on high end computers ? i dont think so .

5. Wint don't own any partnership from youtube or any other channels so i think he wont get any money from views -.-" .

sources :
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/02/2012, 06:54   #100
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
well, it is true this isnt related to sro(shame on that)
thats why ill close it
pretty cool btw
#closed
Closed Thread