Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creation of a new ECSRO server (opinions)

Discussion on Creation of a new ECSRO server (opinions) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Creation of a new ECSRO server (opinions)

Hi!

I was just asking myself if ECSRO could create a new server (just like ECSRO, Fembria and VIP) but this time a high rated PVP server.

Just think about it...

Instant lvl 90.
Full equipments at start (Weapons and Armour).
Unique monsters.
Cheap prices.
1000k SP or more at start.

I think it would be a great experience for players that never reached higher lvls to see how it is to feel being strong, and it would be real fun! Did you ever whished to become the best Trader/Thief/Hunter? This could be the chance to make those dreams come true!

If you have some opinions that you would like to share, please feel free to post!
Old 03/04/2009, 16:36   #2

wast of monny for the ecsro owner
Old 03/04/2009, 16:43   #3

+1
It would probably get repetitive and boring
Old 03/04/2009, 16:46   #4

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
lol instant 90 but u can only start with npc gear, you kill mobbs and get sos dropps as easy as u get elixirs, have the server opened mabey one day a week instead of monster even on regular servers... that wud be nice
Old 03/04/2009, 16:50   #5

elite*gold: 20
hmm if instant 90 is not so good 50x rates is good xD
Old 03/04/2009, 16:56   #6

i think its good but i think ecsro will lost alot of ecsro and fembria players and server is 100 % crowded so
Old 03/04/2009, 16:56   #7

This won't happen,
high rate=no donations
Old 03/04/2009, 17:02   #8

LAWL, this will never ever happen..i was already suprised when they gave Fembria 30x rates..i was like WTF ?!
And if you would post this on ECSRO forum..they wouldnt even open your post..because this just wont happen..lawl instant lv 90 AINT NO FUN i would understand it if they would up XP to 15x or somethin..
Old 03/04/2009, 17:55   #9

i think instant 70 would be better... because the highst transport is 60 and when you are lvl90 the thief are too strong. you should be able to earn money only by trading and thiefing. and with the money you earn you should be able to buy better equip at the npc's.
with silk you should be able to buy gold tickets so that you earn the gold faster so many people donate
Old 03/04/2009, 18:11   #10

Instant cap level just like wow pvp servers, it's not that boring, it's quite fun actually .
Old 03/04/2009, 18:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonight View Post
Hi!

I was just asking myself if ECSRO could create a new server (just like ECSRO, Fembria and VIP) but this time a high rated PVP server.

Just think about it...

Instant lvl 90.
Unique monsters.
Cheap prices.

I think it would be a great experience for players that never reached higher lvls to see how it is to feel being strong, and it would be real fun! Did you ever whished to become the best Trader/Thief/Hunter? This could be the chance to make those dreams come true!

If you have some opinions that you would like to share, please feel free to post!
stop this day dreaming ...
Old 03/04/2009, 18:41   #12

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
if i would own the serverfiles,i would:
-make a decent exp sp rate (at least 35 x )
-make events
-hmm...dont sell suns ^_^
-i would make it so everybody gets alot of fun,and botting should be forbidden yea

but ofcourse,instant lvl 90 ,full sun,full farmed is ok too xD
Old 03/04/2009, 18:46   #13

it wont happen ecsro is to greedy for money cant help it
Old 03/04/2009, 19:01   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonight View Post
Hi!

Just think about it...

Instant lvl 90.
Unique monsters.
Cheap prices.

That would be the most boring server ever. This version of silkroad is already so plain and simple gameplay-wise, so if you get the best char in the start, theres absolutely nothing to look forward to.
Old 03/04/2009, 19:03   #15

really nice idea!