Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] Getting (C8) Error on Login

Discussion on [ZSZC] Getting (C8) Error on Login within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 800
[ZSZC] Getting (C8) Error on Login

Hi,

i have set up a Server with the ZSZC SRO Files, i can start the Server and all running without any error.

But when i try to login i see the "Servername" at the Serverlist but when i try to login with Username and Password i get (C8) Error....

Can Someone Help me?
Old 10/11/2012, 21:41   #2

elite*gold: 800
Ok now it is fixed i only have to change "Content ID" from Media.pk2 to 9 and it works!
Old 10/13/2012, 16:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
where you found "content ID" on media.pk2?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warrock Pvp Server Complete Succesfully Game Login But Login Map Error :S
02/22/2011 - WarRock - 7 Replies
Hi friends succesfully warrock pvp server and game login ıd pw succesfully server list WREMU Create room friedns came friends ready game start do not be eniting please help :(
zszc with bot login crash
11/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi, I have a problem when switching from silkroad bot, so I dropped a couple of minutes .. when you turn on silkroad free bot to run fine, does anyone Our experiences same time, what? Please help, I do not know advice.... translated by google
ZSZC DB BOT can't login!
07/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey guys, my current problem isnt just mine, many ppl got it so i try to get some fast solution here... when i try to login, it works all fine... but then after a few mins(sometimes less sometimes more) the client is gone.. and i got to restart it.. that crap is now a few hours... -.- so if there's ANY solution! just write it down here... if i need a new bot or smth... send a link please!
zszc, cant login
06/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, i have a little problem... I start zszc through bot, enter my id/pw and when i press enter game just exits. This happens everytime im trying to login. Sometimes it crash after 5, 10mins when im holding enter. Everything work only when server is populated, also im using process patcher.. anyone know whats wrong? Thanks
Login-Error: Cannot login to Server
04/10/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies
It works fine but 1 hour ago gameguard was updated with ggscan.des or something like this and now i have every time following error while login: "Cannot connect to the authorization server" can someone help me?