Hello
Whats the best server around this era of servers ?
I mean , forget the cap blabla . but what's the most fun-good gameplay server here ?
Also , It should be STABLE ! 'Dont tell me overlimit is stable because i play there'
For mods :
Quote:
|
PLEASE SEE THE SERVER LIST #CLOSED
|
I've saw it many times and I want to know from PLAYERS . not from a silent thread.
Also , when you notice the server name . say a lil information about How does it look ? and How is it good in your eyes !
#2 For mods :
Quote:
|
This thread turns to an advertisement #closed
|
I wont advertise any **** , I want to know what's the best . I think not only me who wanna know it . since the servers become over 200 servers online right now.
Regards