Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]which DB is most bugless in ur opinion

Discussion on [Discussion]which DB is most bugless in ur opinion within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion]which DB is most bugless in ur opinion

well , like i ask in title which DB is most bugless in ur opinion ?

it shouldn't be have so much new edits like pets and attack pets

i am talking about normal one +D10

thanks
Old 09/28/2012, 23:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
No such thing as most bugless my friend.
The answer your looking for is : Make your own bugless Database or take the ones released in the forum find the bugs and you have a perfect bugless DB:

Your Welcome
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can any one tell me what is the most popular bugless source and for which client
03/29/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hey every one //... can any one tell me what is the bugless source that I can begin with and for which client (is making a private server*using this client and source* different from making 5375 )
Private TravianX Server - Stable, Bugless
01/24/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Fast and Free Server - MozGames.com Powered by TravianX - MozGames Travian
Bugless Certification for 1 Machine
12/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey, im searching a Certficiation Server for 1 Machine without error maybe someone can give me a link or upload a Certification and the servercfg (because of Ports)!
Bugless DataBase clean!!
06/15/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 31 Replies
Hey from me too..I wanna share with u a db that it is mostly translated and bugless...and has a lot of great systems such as:auto-ep,stack ep,manequinn..etc.. Below i give u the ini files that support this db ....also it has new weapons... Database Ini Files The rest files I hope u will enjoy it...and if u experience any problem with the icons i will give ya the dds files too....just leave a msg here..;) Update:After a lot of incovinience credits go to:Necron33,Spy520 and rexes13...
rex's bugless DB, egg hatch but cant use
05/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hey all, um thanks to rex new DB, i goain the bugless one he relases recnely but i ahve added most of his files to my Mannquin source but when the egg of the pet hatches i cant retireuve it from batch hatcher nor does it hAVE a picuter and it stats, anybody know what Cq_? im missing oe clinet side im missing ?