Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WingSRO

Discussion on WingSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WingSRO

What's up!, I'm here to bring you the recently updates at WingSro. Updates focused to have a good and better gameplay in WingSro. Here you got a list of server spects and game features for the ones that don't know who we are and want to try WingSro!

¡ Important !

We just added a silk free system. You will get 1 silk for every hour played ! Come on, enjoy !

Server expects & rates

2x Dedicated Servers with 1Gb/s port speed.
Intel Core I7 (6 x 3,20 GHz)
Ram : 24 Gb
Alchemy: 1x
Drop & Gold: 15x
Exp & Sp: 450x
Job Based server with customized Job Rates.

Web

New website with a better and friendly design and new features like rankings etc.
New User Panel where you can create a Website Account clicking at '' Create an account ''

Once you have been registered and logged in at Website, your User Panel will appear:

Donate: Where you can donate in order to keep WingSro alive, also you will get WingStars as a reward.
Exchange WebCoins: Where you can exange your WebCoins for WingStars.
New Game Account: Here you can make a Game Account in order to play WingSro.
Change Password: Where you can change InGame Password.
Job Reset Time: Where you can reset your Job Penalty to 2 Hours.
Link Old Account: Linking system for very old accounts. (New ones are automatically linked)
Vote WingSro: Vote for us and earn free WebCoins.

As you could see, we have added a Vote System where you can earn free WingStars voting for WingSro. Just click at "Vote WingSro" and follow the guide!

Item Mall

Some screenshots from our Item Mall:

For our anniversary 1 year online ! You can get the new avatar free ! only some arena coins to get it !

And you can get Demon Shaytan dress at Item Mall very cheap !

Job and Events

You can join Fortress War every Tuesday and Saturday at 19:30 GTM + 1 WingSro Time. We do daily events from PVP ones till search&destroy, unique events etc. Also in every event you will get some rewards.
Those rewards can be gold, coins, arena coins etc. You can exange the arena coins at our BurningFlam3 Event Assistant for awesome rewards. What are you waiting for, join now WingSro!

We also got a custom Job Ranking where the first 20 ones with better weekly contribution will get a custom title. The ranking update every 12 hours so you can check your daily progress at website. Get into the first 20 strongest Job Players and get an special zerk.
How do I earn Arena Coins in order to change them for BurningFlam3 Event Assistant rewards?
You can get them joining our daily events or playing at Battle Arena!

Weapons and Equipment

Usually, at high rate servers, you start to lvl up easily but at high levels you haven't got any gold to buy your equipment. Here in WingSro that don't happen anymore, from D1 ・D10 you can buy every item SUN +7 till D9, and Normal + 7 for D10. Weapons and D11 armors can be exanged for Coins. You can buy them at Potion Merchant located in every town.
Old 09/26/2012, 13:10   #2

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
is wingsro still alive? I remember when someone hacked your database 6 monthes ago -_-
Old 09/26/2012, 13:23   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
post this on WingSRO post, dont create another thread for it
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread