Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

searching Server that have alot of trades

Discussion on searching Server that have alot of trades within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
searching Server that have alot of trades

iam a theif and i only play sro for theif job i dnt like pvp or job war i just like to do some theif job rightnw iam playing in server fun bt it doesnt have that much trades very few so i wish u can help
Old 09/26/2012, 07:51   #2

Hmmm Go Play Playsro Osiris or "Seidenkraft Osiris" This Sro have Big Community All Day Makes Trader and etc Because in this server have Job x5 and trader Give good Gold.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2012, 09:29   #3

Artemis will open soon , it's a 90 cap server that will open on 28.09.2012 at 16(GMT+1).
There will be trades and all the stuff like on the oldtimes, It's an low rate server , because we want it to be just like on the old times, fun and hard working!
Check our thread on the Private Sro Advertising for more info.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/26/2012, 21:20   #4

I agree that osiris has alot of trades, very active server with 1000 people at peak hours.

Botting gives **** gold, only trading gives alot. guild/union runs daily and alot of thiefs camping.
Havent really gotten into a good trading union but looking to join one.
Thanks
1 User