You last visited: Today at 21:23
Advertisement
Show your char, drops and unique Kills !
Discussion on Show your char, drops and unique Kills ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
02/17/2009, 00:52
#1
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,841
Received Thanks: 366
Show your char, drops and unique Kills !
NOTE FROM YO123: EVERY POST WITHOUT A SCREENSHOT WILL BE INFRACTED!
________________
Hello guys Today i was grinding and i came home and i was eating and just i saw a sos Item Deamon Polearm
and Look what it is !
And here my First Unique Kill !
Update !!
From my 2 New Char
02/17/2009, 01:09
#2
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,841
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rabidguardian
wow. noob.
Dont Wanna know if i am noob just put a screenie of ur char and confirm it
02/17/2009, 01:10
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 20
Nice nice.
You rly pwned all people in PVP today
02/17/2009, 01:11
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 175
Received Thanks: 26
ur just a lucky mofo, thats all i gotta say
02/17/2009, 01:12
#5
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,841
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Magelite
Nice nice.
You rly pwned all people in PVP today
little bit because not farmed tommorow i gonna make set + and
Bleus on it
02/17/2009, 01:13
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 29
Up that glavie sun.... to +5 or +7 , +3 is bad for that an sun glavie.
02/17/2009, 01:15
#7
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,841
Received Thanks: 366
i know but i am working on it need to make a good set to
only glavie pimping is not good btw
02/17/2009, 01:19
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 29
...
Where you droped the glavie??
02/17/2009, 01:38
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 620
Received Thanks: 244
ITT: I dropped a sun glaive and killed a lv 60 unique.
Gz on the glaive drop, but killing isy isn't the least bit braggable. I killed her at 6x for *** sakes, lol. I wish I'd drop a sun spear =[ But I'm sure that will never happen, especially considering I'm not grinding now, just stalling and pimping my set.
02/17/2009, 02:04
#10
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,841
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by
lynxz
ITT: I dropped a sun glaive and killed a lv 60 unique.
Gz on the glaive drop, but killing isy isn't the least bit braggable. I killed her at 6x for *** sakes, lol. I wish I'd drop a sun spear =[ But I'm sure that will never happen, especially considering I'm not grinding now, just stalling and pimping my set.
ok nice i need only to pimp my set then i am done xD
02/17/2009, 03:47
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 12
^^
my drops ^^
i killed 2 times Saitan but i didnt make screens xD
02/17/2009, 10:20
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
Omg Nice Sorciak gz
02/17/2009, 10:22
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 657
Received Thanks: 156
is the SoX rate increased too? Cause i just found some shity 26earrings-.-
02/17/2009, 11:40
#14
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,841
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sorciak
my drops ^^
i killed 2 times Saitan but i didnt make screens xD
u got my thanks becuase i post a screenie
of ur char xD
02/17/2009, 13:30
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 72
sorty noob ;p lucker
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:24 .