Have you guys ever wondered how glavie skills would look using two handed sword?^^
I've made little presentation ^^
Gimme time to upload it.
It's ~13 MB so it may take 5-10 minutes since my uploading speed on PC sucks.
I can't do it on str0(upload speed over 6 mb/s ) T_T
Later I may make completely new designed weapons and/or armors for SWSRO2 and maybe for SWSRO1 too.
Well,I can't ... give you download link since it's data PK2 and it's on my PC(32 kb/s upload) instead of stro(over 6 mb/s upload) then it would take ages to upload.
However,I will launch uploading at night,maybe next day it will be finished so you could use it.
Well,I can't ... give you download link since it's data PK2 and it's on my PC(32 kb/s upload) instead of stro(over 6 mb/s upload) then it would take ages to upload.
However,I will launch uploading at night,maybe next day it will be finished so you could use it.
nice video , btw they will add xbow skills or only euro nukes?
Well,I can't ... give you download link since it's data PK2 and it's on my PC(32 kb/s upload) instead of stro(over 6 mb/s upload) then it would take ages to upload.
However,I will launch uploading at night,maybe next day it will be finished so you could use it.