Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro character stuck

Discussion on Vsro character stuck within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro character stuck

Hi im pretty sur all of you have already got this issue bug someting when you are at character selection and click start it keep stuck and dosent start i would like to know how i could fix that error thanks
Old 09/11/2012, 02:44   #2

the error appears in the GatewayManager Console, take a photo and show it please
Old 09/12/2012, 11:45   #3

it fixed but thanks our dev find it out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BloodySro Character Stuck Problem
10/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
When i enter id and password and try to choose character and press start nothing happens , even delete , cancel are bugged , this happend to me when i was trying to teleport from Downhang to Hotan the teleport got stuck so now i cant enter my character , :mad::mad::mad::mad::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: , i have 1m sp on that character and he's lv 62 , ive only been here for 3 days but i need help :( i cant enter the character the start button doesnt work , all this because of bugged teleport...
BloodySro Character Stuck Problem
10/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
When i enter id and password and try to choose character and press start nothing happens , even delete , cancel are bugged , this happend to me when i was trying to teleport from Downhang to Hotan the teleport got stuck so now i cant enter my character , :mad::mad::mad::mad::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: , i have 1m sp on that character and he's lv 62 , ive only been here for 3 days but i need help :( i cant enter the character the start button doesnt work , all this because of bugged teleport...
Character Stuck At Selection
05/31/2011 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
I've been looking for a way to fix this but never find anything on my specific bug. I have tried a to reinstall and joymax even says that they have moved my char to hotan, but it still crashes. I am able to log into my account, but as soon as I hit start (before the loading even starts) it says I have been dc'd. Any ideas?
[CSRO] Stuck character in Fortress! Help!! :S
06/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Guys I have a big problem, and I'll explain it right now. There was fortress today, and 2 mins before the end, i got dc, and I couldn't log back before the fortress ended. When I logged back, the char was seemed to be dead. I logged in the char, and it was standing where it got dc at fortress war, and after 2 seconds it got dc. I tried again, same happened. And again.. And again. It's stuck.
Stuck at character selection screen...
04/29/2009 - Rohan - 2 Replies
`some times my bot keeps getting stuck on the character selection screen... i've already used it a couple of times buy nowadays it keeps on getting stuck... can someone tell me why?... and how can i fix it