Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOT] Newest pets ! LEAKED info

Discussion on [HOT] Newest pets ! LEAKED info within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/28/2012, 17:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
What happens? When prompted calls"cos\pet_gryphon_eyes.efp"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Demon pets Online] Newest database, God Maps, Customs, New Pets, Check us Out.
07/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
http://i45.tinypic.com/2j26zio.png Server Rates: • Exp Rate: Mediun • Drop Gold: Medium • Drop 2700 card: Medium • Drop 270 card: Medium • Drop Bags: Medium
Newest three pets [Tiger , Gish and elephant
05/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Now i made 3 new pets i hope they work i l just put 2 now/pass:ArabUnion ------------------------------------------------- --------------- 1- Tiger:codes:/awarditem 815057 Tiger:/awarditem 815058 Fish: /awarditem 815059 Fish:/awarditem 815060 ------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Aion Super Secret Leaked Info
03/03/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 5 Replies
For those who caught the recent "Eye on Community" you may have noticed that silly Tamat accidentally underlined some letters. Well, not quite accidentally. If you write out the letters in order you get a message that tells you to find the secret link. The link ends up being located at the end of the page and leads to an image of an "official" NCsoft communication to their CM team allowing for certain info to be shared. What is that info? This is what I found! ...