I have unpacked the mBot crack that was released by NoEx,
now no one can use the crack.
I found that the loader that NoEx made is a redirection detour well coded !!
Also the dll was packed with VMProtect which is a pain in the a** to unpack.
The dll was redirecting the connection from 82.165.134.202:80 to 88.191.118.159:80 <== this one was hosted by NoEx.
on load the bot asks to read the 88.191.118.159:80\download\Index.php.
This one should returns even {{LAST_VERSTION}} <== Which means no update is available.
or
{{PATCH_AVAILABLE}} <== means you have to download the new version.
then when you click Login the bot posts the encrypted login data [username & password] to 88.191.118.159:80\pa\auth.psro.mbot.1.php using [POST] code.
then the auth.psro.mbot.1.php returns encrypted data for the success login.
Idon't know If NoEx hacked the main server to get the auth.psro.mbot.1.php or he maybe emulated it after he unpacked the mBot [Themida Packed].
so now the real reason behind the mBot crack fail is that the NoEx server that hosts auth.psro.mbot.1.php is now down.
I Have Unpacked The mBot Crack That Was Released By NoEx,
Now No One Can Use The Crack.
I Found That The Loader That NoEx Made Is A Redirection Detours Well Coded !!
Also The Dll Was Packed With VMProtect Which Is A Pain In The A** To Unpack.
The Dll Was Redirecting The Connection From 82.165.134.202:80 To 88.191.118.159:80 <== This One Was Hosted By NoEx.
On Load The Bot Asks To Read The 88.191.118.159:80\download\Index.php.
This One Should Returns Even {{LAST_VERSTION}} <== Which Means No Update Is Avaliable.
Or
{{PATCH_AVAILABLE}} <== Means You Have To Download The New Version.
Then When You Click Login The Bot Posts The Encrypted Login Data [UserName & Password] To 88.191.118.159:80\pa\auth.psro.mbot.1.php Using [POST] Code.
Then The auth.psro.mbot.1.php Returns Encrypted Data For The Success Login.
Idon't Know If NoEx Hacked The Main Server To Get The The auth.psro.mbot.1.php Or He Maybe Emulated It After He Unpacked The mBot [Themida Packed].
So Now The Real Reason Behind The mBot Crack Fail Is That The NoEx Server That Hosts auth.psro.mbot.1.php Is Now Down.
So Thats It.
#######
#Fox564#
######
Well, he could emulate it easily after he explores what data auth.psro.mbot.1.php returns. After the redirection, that mbot.1.php will always send 'login success' message to bot so it will be all done.
Can you change the redirection to 88.191.118.159 to localhost? I mean if we redirect it to localhost instead of NoEx's server, we may also emulate what that php file does.
(Also I bet doad (mbot coder) is ddosing juma's server )
Well, he could emulate it easily after he explores what data auth.psro.mbot.1.php returns. After the redirection, that mbot.1.php will always send 'login success' message to bot so it will be all done.
Can you change the redirection to 88.191.118.159 to localhost? I mean if we redirect it to localhost instead of NoEx's server, we may also emulate what that php file does.
(Also I bet doad (mbot coder) is ddosing juma's server )
yes you can
debug the crack and edit ip to redirect to your localhost
i was looking for it already but i messed up(XD)
also, you need to know how his "index.php" works
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox564
Idon't know If NoEx hacked the main server to get the auth.psro.mbot.1.php or he maybe emulated it after he unpacked the mBot [Themida Packed].
so now the real reason behind the mBot crack fail is that the NoEx server that hosts auth.psro.mbot.1.php is now down.
jessepering>chucknorris
you are tottaly right,
edited and again sorry about that.
@3d1 i cant release it becasue its not mine.
you should ask NoEx ... he packed it for a reason.
@sarkoplata
i did that and made the auth.psro.mbot.1.php returns that:
"@0.2CEA9DD0D41A2E06FD2F3D628566247BB14E114E594767 090FEDAFC3169D92CA2CA3918B2EB4C38E3D8F38822D9754E0 238C3DFD4DFF50945096248B398330842BEF2BEF2B84408440 842BEF2BEF2B5419A80A09CA1D07.AC69C053AA00000000987 4780E@"
and also made the download/index.php to return {{LAST_VERSION}}
now when it loads it says no update is available but when i click login it firesup the merrsend.exe.
i think thats because i entered a wrong login data ... i have recorded this packet long time ago
Well, he could emulate it easily after he explores what data auth.psro.mbot.1.php returns. After the redirection, that mbot.1.php will always send 'login success' message to bot so it will be all done.
Can you change the redirection to 88.191.118.159 to localhost? I mean if we redirect it to localhost instead of NoEx's server, we may also emulate what that php file does.
(Also I bet doad (mbot coder) is ddosing juma's server )
I think we can emulate it. We just need to make a localhost page with the same phrase.
*** I forgot about that. Yes you're right...But we need something to bypass mboterrorsender.exe I had my problems with it in the past. It just quit's the bot and he send's packets to the auth.
yes you can
debug the crack and edit ip to redirect to your localhost
i was looking for it already but i messed up(XD)
also, you need to know how his "index.php" works
i think he did it with a packet tracer
pro master, if it was possible then why didn't NoEx do it? PLEASE1
Why would he make it redirect to a server and not localhost? PLEASE2
if the server is down like u say hw could i be able to play during the down time i mean shouldnt it dc me bt i kept playing i saw ppl talking abt it in globals so i kept online as long as i can then when i got bored i out and tried again i got the error... so plz explain this
GCPH All-player The real reason for the delay in the hack releases 07/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies The true reason for the delays for the release of the hacks is because the "bypass" for the injection method (I think that is what the "bypass" is for) has been patched by gcph NOT THE MAIN.EXE shortcut bypass since hackers use this method as a substitute for the absence of the v4 compiler. Hackers correct me if I'm wrong about the true function of this "bypass"
he hack obviously got patched. They did it quick this time, completely blocking the bypass method in only one month. I already have...
gcph[ANNOUNCEMENT/ADVISORY] The real reason for the delay in the hack releases 07/26/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies The true reason for the delays for the release of the hacks is because the "bypass" for the injection method (I think that is what the "bypass" is for) has been patched by gcph NOT THE MAIN.EXE shortcut bypass since hackers use this method as a substitute for the absence of the v4 compiler. Hackers correct me if I'm wrong about the true function of this "bypass"
I have renamed them all, but sadly, even if you were able to make it, you still need the bypass, which was patched. Thats why the...
The Real Reason Why VIP Is Offline Right Now 12/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies Quotation from the official forums:
I can just repeat myself. They're a pserver and doing their best. So don't flame this thread.
Constructive Posts are welcome.
Let's be happy that they're trying to fix it + bugged chars should be recovered.
The real reason alpha ZO is shutdown 11/30/2008 - Zero - 32 Replies The real reason why Alpha ZO is temporary shutdown is because EME and god hacked the dedicated server and now the PM's can't access it.
I don't know how to they did it but I strongly believe that god and EME teamed up and hacked the server so that no one can play.
They did it before, remember the time when the PM's can't access the dedi?
It was EME and god's doing.
They blocked the access to the dedi that's why the dedi can't be accessed and necron had to restart it.
And now they...