Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playsro KDBot Question

Discussion on Playsro KDBot Question within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Playsro KDBot Question

Hi i start IPFinder for the ip and then start kdbot .. and the edxSilkroadloader but it hangs at Connection is being established .. then nothing happens more

lg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KDBOT pet filter question
05/31/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, im using KDBot but i want it to pick up only sox drops how ?
KDbot question and problem. please help our
03/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Just have some problems with the kdbot on window7 64bit. The bot was working for a day or too then today it stopped working. Once my character login the kdbot becomes not responding. Also when I check my task manager there are over 5 of the ph connection file that connects to the sever running. It seem that when you close it it doesn't close completely bit still runs in the background. Could that be the reason for the not responding? If anyone had experience this and knows how to solve please...
Question About KDbot functions...
11/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i want to know if this bot have an auto pick... and if so how do i activate it... or i must have a grab pet? also... are there another bot for viet sro based servers... specificly for DiamondSRO
[QUESTION] Kdbot Pick Filter
10/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Any way for kdbot to pick only nova or sox items?
KDBot Question (SoX)
10/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
At the moment, im playing in V-sro based servers (h2k) and the question is.. Does the bot pickup SoX with out weapon/armor pickup disabled? Or is there any way to make it only pick SoX? Sorry if im spamming, but im just too lazy to search, it will allways get me to the same thread and there's no answer =/ Sorry for asking this question :facepalm: