I find something really hilarious when I read advertising threads and just some server owners post. They call themselves coders, but in fact, nothing they did when opening a server isn't even related to coding.
What, changing the IP in the cert ini file, compiling it using a ready bat file makes them a coder? Godfuckingdamnit, what a joke, lol. That's an insult to all the great coders such as Lesderid or Chernobyl. (if someone's offended by not mentioning him here, well, I just put there these whom's skill I know)
I find something really hilarious when I read advertising threads and just some server owners post. They call themselves coders, but in fact, nothing they did when opening a server isn't even related to coding.
What, changing the IP in the cert ini file, compiling it using a ready bat file makes them a coder? Godfuckingdamnit, what a joke, lol. That's an insult to all the great coders such as Lesderid or Chernobyl. (if someone's offended by not mentioning him here, well, I just put there these whom's skill I know)
pushedx, the cert is from him, without him no server would be out XD
Who would be the administrator? Who would pay for hosts,domains etc? Who's responsible for any sort of disputes or lawsuits? This idea seems rather undeveloped, it's a nice thought but it doesn't work in practice. Just like communism keke
I find something really hilarious when I read advertising threads and just some server owners post. They call themselves coders, but in fact, nothing they did when opening a server isn't even related to coding.
What, changing the IP in the cert ini file, compiling it using a ready bat file makes them a coder? Godfuckingdamnit, what a joke, lol. That's an insult to all the great coders such as Lesderid or Chernobyl. (if someone's offended by not mentioning him here, well, I just put there these whom's skill I know)
Hey Hey stop riding Cherno's dick okay?
I can call myself what ever i want so as i said before. I don't need the opinion of others to know what i am. So thank you i give less of a damn about Cherno or who ever the hell else you can call out. Have a nice day Haze and gladly get the hell out
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL
Didn't he say he lives in jamaica ^^ ?
And this is how things are started. People don't know how to read.
Okay i'm a mexican so i must live in mexico. No you dick head
I am Jamaican And i live in America my blood and my family is Jamaican. Shall i teach you about heritage ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark
#cleaned (kinda)
stop with the offtopic, specially you yougvegas
No dude i don't care i make a topic i'm waiting for answers about my topic but these poppy cock ass people come with their bullshit and say oh you think your this and that cherno this cherno that haze synx blah blah I don't care. I respect everything you say Portal but when it comes to offtopic i'm the last person you should be addressing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz
Who would be the administrator? Who would pay for hosts,domains etc? Who's responsible for any sort of disputes or lawsuits? This idea seems rather undeveloped, it's a nice thought but it doesn't work in practice. Just like communism keke
That is why its called an Idea you pitch it and then it develops on its own in due time.
Request Close cause you can't say anything in this forum without having judgemental idiots get off topic and try to compare everything and everyone to each other. I don't care what anyone does i asked a question pitch your opinion. But no call people names call someone a turk or egyptian or a child or something offensive instead of staying on topic. Its called Private Sro main Discussion, not bitch and whine and cry because someone decides to call themselves a coder and wants to be one.
Hey Hey stop riding Cherno's **** okay?
I can call myself what ever i want so as i said before. I don't need the opinion of others to know what i am. So thank you i give less of a **** about Cherno or who ever the hell else you can call out. Have a nice day Haze and gladly get the hell out
And this is how things are started. People don't know how to read.
Okay i'm a mexican so i must live in mexico. No you **** head
I am Jamaican And i live in America my blood and my family is Jamaican. Shall i teach you about heritage ?
No dude i don't care i make a topic i'm waiting for answers about my topic but these poppy **** *** people come with their bullshit and say oh you think your this and that cherno this cherno that haze synx blah blah I don't care. I respect everything you say Portal but when it comes to offtopic i'm the last person you should be addressing.
That is why its called an Idea you pitch it and then it develops on its own in due time.
Request Close cause you can't say anything in this forum without having judgemental idiots get off topic and try to compare everything and everyone to each other. I don't care what anyone does i asked a question pitch your opinion. But no call people names call someone a turk or egyptian or a child or something offensive instead of staying on topic. Its called Private Sro main Discussion, not ***** and whine and cry because someone decides to call themselves a coder and wants to be one.
If you have an american pasport you're an american citizen not a jamaican ;-)
And still you seem to care pretty much about the opinion of others since you keep responding to em
No not really , my thread correct? I'll correct anyone who crosses the line and is a compete dipsh**
No one Ice i do not care, but its quiet funny how they seem so kral and intelligent and so pro at it all. Yet can't seem to read a sentence and respond without being negative or anything else. Say you wanna be something call yourself it to motivate your actions. Wait for all the cry babies to come and call you names because you've finally achieve something you've always wanted to achieve. I was 12 years old when i wanted to make my own server. Now i'm 17 and i have done such. Regardless how its gameplay or w.e i did it i reached my goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL
If you have an american pasport you're an american citizen not a jamaican ;-)
No not really , my thread correct? I'll correct anyone who crosses the line and is a compete dipsh**
No one Ice i do not care, but its quiet funny how they seem so kral and intelligent and so pro at it all. Yet can't seem to read a sentence and respond without being negative or anything else. Say you wanna be something call yourself it to motivate your actions. Wait for all the cry babies to come and call you names because you've finally achieve something you've always wanted to achieve. I was 12 years old when i wanted to make my own server. Now i'm 17 and i have done such. Regardless how its gameplay or w.e i did it i reached my goal.
Ha funny i'm laughing
Origin, and where you live is a different thing FYI. If I say 'I'm dutch' well that means I live in holland right ? Is kind of weird when you say 'Im dutch' and you life in germany.
Origin, and where you live is a different thing FYI. If I say 'I'm dutch' well that means I live in holland right ? Is kind of weird when you say 'Im dutch' and you life in germany.
Not rly , maybe you're there for studies. give the guy a break and let him be proud of his nation.
Origin, and where you live is a different thing FYI. If I say 'I'm dutch' well that means I live in holland right ? Is kind of weird when you say 'Im dutch' and you life in germany.
some things are only weird to closed minded people.
Closed Minded Person would say since your this you must also be with
Instead of saying you're this and its also cool that you're this.
Someone is black but has white in them so they must be from a zebra right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Panda.
Not rly , maybe you're there for studies. give the guy a break and let him be proud of his nation.
Lol thanks bro, but i don't claim any nation. They're all ****** up in a way specially America i was born here and yeah U.S.A most ****** up place. Only reason why we live so good is cause we steal from everyone else
Ksro Isro SRO-R 08/03/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies So i have downloaded all three of these. The problem is i can only get SRO-R to work. K sro and i sro say they are under server inspection? Can any1 help me with this. I know its something stupid but i re installed reset my pc idk. I would go to SRO-R but i already have characters in ISRO that are not level 1...
If you can help thank you i appreciate it.
New Avatars on KSRO and soon on ISRO 02/26/2011 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies http://krimg.joymax.com/property/silkroad/silkroad online_4/ntg_img/2009_img/0520_uniform_img/uniform _01.jpg
http://krimg.joymax.com/property/silkroad/silkroa donline_4/ntg_img/2009_img/0520_uniform_img/unifor m_02.jpg
http://krimg.joymax.com/property/silkroad/silkroa donline_4/ntg_img/2009_img/0520_uniform_img/unifor m_03.jpg
http://krimg.joymax.com/property/silkroad/silkroa donline_4/ntg_img/2009_img/0520_uniform_img/unifor m_04.jpg
KSRO + iSRO 10/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies Hi.
Is there any solution to run both?kSRO and iSRO that would be usefull for me...
Thanks in advance!
KSRO VS ISRO DIFFERENT 01/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies YouTube - Diffrences in Ksro
OMG