Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the best and most populated of all the psro?

Discussion on What is the best and most populated of all the psro? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the best and most populated of all the psro?

What is the best and most populated silkroad private server with max lvl 110 chn&eur all skills, all areas, all uniques, great alchemy system, good traffic, equipment nova&egypt etc., bot allow, english speaking server, active GM's and players up to 500 online 24/7 anyone know? Please tell me Thank You!
Old 08/11/2012, 21:41   #2

playsro is lame, just many peoples but no good updates and very expensive... They want just money like gaymax.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/12/2012, 19:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantiX View Post
playsro is lame, just many peoples but no good updates and very expensive... They want just money like gaymax.
If that's true then...... PlaySRO no thankyou

Similar Threads Similar Threads
servers populated!
10/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies
wot wot check out SrStats - Silkroad Statistics servers r populated.everyone log in fast! :D
PSRO Stall Network for SWSRO and PSRO servers
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Guys! I'm working of a web-based stall network for PSRO server. My goal is to lessen the spam in Hotan and lessen all the typing's and use spam-bots. This project is inspired by this post thanks to melkorz123 for the idea. The difference of this web-based stall network is it has SWSRO support and maybe I'll add all working PSRO server in the near future. This project is 100% free because i used my own paid hosting and domain i just added a sub-domain for this project. This is not yet...
did u always dc in this populated?
07/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
:(
WTF populated or not
01/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 32 Replies
This morning I tryed to log in isro.All the server ware populated..I checked on rev6 and all had more then 1000 empty slots.But when I tryed to log in..on any server the damn autologin started..telling me that the server is full.WTF?
Populated servers??
10/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
At rev6 and in sro_client it shows that the servers are populated but still i cant login. is this some kind of bug?? thx in advance