Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Original ECSRO Data.pk2

Discussion on Need Original ECSRO Data.pk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Original ECSRO Data.pk2

Can someone upload the original data.pk2 of ecsro ?
Old 06/02/2009, 10:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
i need it too please people some on upload it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Original sff files in SF (data folder)
06/11/2014 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
:cool:Note: These aren't hacks. These are the original files of the .sff files that we frequently replace when we use modded files. It's for the players who forgot to backup their .sff filesNote: Dont Flame Because Flamers Are Noobs.Dont Say Thanks Press It..... Effect sff files:(link)-->Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire scr sff files:(link)-->Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire force sff files:(link)-->Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire sound sff...
[Release] Original sff files in SF (data folder)
04/25/2011 - Soldier Front Philippines - 24 Replies
Note: These aren't hacks. These are the original files of the .sff files that we frequently replace when we use modded files. It's for the players who forgot to backup their .sff files Effect sff files: LINK <---------> for edited sniper scopes, invisible smoke screen scr sff files: LINK <------------> for edited no recoil that was already patched force sff files: LINK <----------> for edited character mods or character chams sound sff files: LINK <---------> for edited lobby songs,...
Searching for Sjsro new Original Data and pracits!!
10/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I dont want 10 d items and new addet skills i only want the original!!! Thx
[REQUEST] original data files list for PSF
09/23/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
I need help cause i failed to remember what are the files that i have inserted in my SF DATA files (of course the hacks) will there be anyone with a kind heart to list the file names that are original PSF. like how man effects file are in the effects folder or how many area files are in the area folder. thanks im doing this cause i canot connect to the games and maybe its because of the hacks thanks
Silkroad ORIGINAL media.pk2 and data.pk2
06/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
please upload them