Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for good vsro server

Discussion on Looking for good vsro server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for good vsro server

Yo guys!

I might be posting this in the wrong section, but I am gonna try my luck anyway!

I am currently looking for a good and well visited private sro server.

Please don't come with any suggestions, such as PlaySRO or Overlimit. I've been playing on playsro quiet a long time now, but it is getting boring. The alchemy system is senseless... I read somewhere that they *5 alchemy or something like that, but never mind, it fails +2 – 6 times in a row. Even if the server is full, people are not really active there and the economy?! Way too crazy...

And from what I read and heared, OverLimit is an up and down...

Would love a 120/130 gap server which is active and where you can see some sort of development.

Have fun guys and take care!
Old 07/08/2012, 00:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi, the Pserver:

Is very nice ) We have a German/English Community and nice PLayer Rates

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VSRO. SERVER WORKING GOOD
12/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi i got my server Working good. My SR_gamserver is running ok. BUT!! i dont know how to do a client to join my server. can anyone tell me what i need to do this please. will be thankfull. sorry i know this is so... http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d165/zybch/face palm2.jpg
need ot make Vsro Server Got everything need Share For good pay
10/05/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i need to make a Private Server Vsro am Living in Jamaica NY USA .. got Connection Over 3 MB Cabel one .. With Tower .. Got PC i7 Prosessor and i can pay for Own Website High Edition .. just need One to Help me For how Creating This Server with Full Of Options ... but need help to be 100 % So he can share what we going to get . i paid this PC And waiting for someone to contact me [email protected] The Person Will buy for Website .. and already Paid for Connection
Basilisk server New good really good
11/27/2009 - CO2 PServer Archive - 0 Replies
All come Basilisk server hamachi have 5095 and drop ın cps all monsters lvl 150 not 200 all love PM and GM good player Basilisk - Home Page acc: http://5.61.4.220/co/ Hamachi: basilisk 1 pass: 123 basilisk 2 pass: 123 server dat
[vSRO]Looking for good guild!
11/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Looking for good guild on vSRo Please anwer here on what server and what guild is good there!