Is there anyone that has ZSZC Retro client left in his PC?
I will need the Media.pk2 from it
I've searched alot, could not find an alive link for ZSZC Retro (all megaupload, multiupload etc.)
This help will be much appreciated
i've been looking for it aswell... i need swsro/zszc client.. its imposible to find em.. the only person that has it is a greedy *** ****** turk.. he said he will upload it only for 50$..
i've been looking for it aswell... i need swsro/zszc client.. its imposible to find em.. the only person that has it is a greedy *** ****** turk.. he said he will upload it only for 50$..
lmao,i just deleted it 2 weeks ago xD I had all of them
i've been looking for it aswell... i need swsro/zszc client.. its imposible to find em.. the only person that has it is a greedy *** ****** turk.. he said he will upload it only for 50$..
swsro/zszc files can be found since they were too popular, but retro files - nowhere.
ZSZC RETRO SERVER CLIENT 80 CAP 06/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Dear guys,
does somebody got a link for the Client for the ZSZC-Retro server (80 gap) .
I am searching and searching overall but just fail.
A link would be very helpful...
Thanks alot!
ZSZC Retro Client problem. 04/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Hello guys.
I was googling and searching for the problem.
I didn't found the answer but I found the same problem as a video in youtube.
So watch and try to help me ...
BTW I downloaded all from primarygaming and set up all as it was said.
YouTube - ZSZC
[REQUEST] ZSZC Retro IP 12/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies As the tittle says..
What's the ZSZC Retro ip :)?
Any high speed links for ZSZC retro client? 11/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies Any high speed links for ZSZC retro client? :(
I tried to search here... but no success. Any links ?
Thanks.