Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eng p.server with euro char?

Discussion on Eng p.server with euro char? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/21/2008, 18:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
i will ask about that Windrius. cause now he updating forum
Old 12/22/2008, 18:14   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
I was speaking to the post above about nemosro.

But there is high chances SilentRoad is fake... even if it was a server it will be SREmu. If you just go on google and tpye in "SRO private server" 98% of them are fake. Cept for the 2 atm out which are not.

The board is down thats enough evidence for me.
Ok so i can tell you say that about every dev. server.. NO?.. Yes nemo was fake.. But SilentRoad is not fake.. Look around ********.. I'm working on 2 projects + working with original files.. So don't flame if you dont have proff..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2008, 19:09   #18

Now u see Eckoro?? this is not fake like u told to me
Old 12/22/2008, 19:38   #19

tbh, if they even cant afford a non .tk and such free websites its not even worth think its true, without money no server. If you want to earn money you must spend some. And if they even cant make a .com/.net or such they cant make a server cuz computer hardware is way much more expensive than a website. Think about that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2008, 21:48   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberta View Post
tbh, if they even cant afford a non .tk and such free websites its not even worth think its true, without money no server. If you want to earn money you must spend some. And if they even cant make a .com/.net or such they cant make a server cuz computer hardware is way much more expensive than a website. Think about that.
Ok so i have a 1TB hardware.. And i didint know it needed a domain to code.. So don't flame anyone without any proff...
Old 12/22/2008, 22:06   #21

Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Ok so i have a 1TB hardware.. And i didint know it needed a domain to code.. So don't flame anyone without any proff...
well i didnt say it was fake. I said nemo sro was fake. I said this could be fake.

Its "proof" not proff. you done that twice now.

So you have the complete 1.091 server files? or using the incomplete jsro ones and patching them up I geuss.

How many in your team? you planned ahead on what to do. costs etc? your progress?

edit: registered on the forum. They are using the jsro files and only just managed to get a database. and are getting errors. if may be real but it wont be released for while
Old 12/26/2008, 16:56   #22

Quote:
well i didnt say it was fake. I said nemo sro was fake. I said this could be fake.

Its "proof" not proff. you done that twice now.

So you have the complete 1.091 server files? or using the incomplete jsro ones and patching them up I geuss.

How many in your team? you planned ahead on what to do. costs etc? your progress?

edit: registered on the forum. They are using the jsro files and only just managed to get a database. and are getting errors. if may be real but it wont be released for while
Ok first sorry for my bad english ^^ i though it was proff.. eh.. anyway i'll remember now that its proof :P
Well yes right now its jsro files :P but where did you find errors?? My team is ********.. Well i got a few people who help me on my forum, but still.. I coded my own server.. But right now i'm helping Lucianoaibar by sniffing packets for his server and coding for Cemu And may i ask what is Esro using?
Old 12/26/2008, 19:30   #23

Originally we were going to use files, which we pieced together from different sources. But we have come to realise this can be unstable, unless it was the fully complete files, not ones simply piecing together. There is many problems also with liscensing etc. So jMerliN spoke to us he was working on a project for some time now by himself and has done a lot of the ground work already. It is an emulator. Nothing like SREmu. It will make SREmu look very insignificant. It is coded specifically just for private servers not solo playing. You can read more about it in the thread, goes into a lot of detail.

But there is really no negatives to using this Emu. One we can have Legend 3 plus and not the old 1.091 version.
Old 12/26/2008, 21:02   #24

Quote:
Originally we were going to use files, which we pieced together from different sources. But we have come to realise this can be unstable, unless it was the fully complete files, not ones simply piecing together. There is many problems also with liscensing etc. So jMerliN spoke to us he was working on a project for some time now by himself and has done a lot of the ground work already. It is an emulator. Nothing like SREmu. It will make SREmu look very insignificant. It is coded specifically just for private servers not solo playing. You can read more about it in the thread, goes into a lot of detail.

But there is really no negatives to using this Emu. One we can have Legend 3 plus and not the old 1.091 version.

Well everyone is using emulators ^^ in what language is it?? ^^ And i'm doing the same like building an emu.. But really dont start saying that its fake -.-.. Would you like it if i start spaming every silkroad forum in the world and saying that Esro is fake? I'm sure you wouldn't ^^ Thats just an example don't take it seriously ^^ i really dont want to have any enemys, and i don't wan't that people would flame people for no reason.. Like nemo sro was fake.. Everyone agree's.. But don't say that about every server ^^
Old 12/26/2008, 21:09   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Well everyone is using emulators ^^ in what language is it?? ^^ And i'm doing the same like building an emu.. But really dont start saying that its fake -.-.. Would you like it if i start spaming every silkroad forum in the world and saying that Esro is fake? I'm sure you wouldn't ^^ Thats just an example don't take it seriously ^^ i really dont want to have any enemys, and i don't wan't that people would flame people for no reason.. Like nemo sro was fake.. Everyone agree's.. But don't say that about every server ^^

jMerliN is on our team.. he made SREmu. The first emulator for silkroad which other people use for servers but its not designed for it. I didnt say your server was fake. I just said what you are doing now, will have more problems later.
Old 12/26/2008, 21:14   #26

Quote:

Fake pserver detected.

Esro will have european characters. and when ISRO updates we update, So we will have legend 3. No other private server has this currently.
never!
u faker!
u canīt coding and said to other psroīs faker haha?

the only one what you can is html editing not more!
Old 12/26/2008, 21:23   #27

Quote:
jMerliN is on our team.. he made SREmu. The first emulator for silkroad which other people use for servers but its not designed for it. I didnt say your server was fake. I just said what you are doing now, will have more problems later.
^^ hmm.. i saw you say "fake server detected" or something like that ^^ well anyway peace ^^ and i just want to know in what language is your emu made??
Old 12/26/2008, 21:32   #28

c++. If you really think we are faking you must be pretty stupid. Why would 3 mods and many respectable members lie...

We are releasing some videos and screenshots that will show rok mountain and parts of europe to proove we have a L3 emu.
Old 12/26/2008, 22:03   #29

Quote:
c++. If you really think we are faking you must be pretty stupid. Why would 3 mods and many respectable members lie...

We are releasing some videos and screenshots that will show rok mountain and parts of europe to proove we have a L3 emu.
I didn't really said it was fake -.- I believe that its real ^^ And i think that you'll make a pretty good server ^^ and if you need i have some useful codes for c++ ^^ So anyway good luck on your project ^^
Old 12/27/2008, 00:56   #30

I was speaking to emrestyle in part of the post, i really should of quoted. If you want to help or anything add. I am on quite a lot
Closed Thread