How to create NPC [REQUEST] 12/30/2011 - Shaiya - 3 Replies Hello epvpers,
I've been looking at SrShadens' tutorial on how to create a custom NPC.I get confused with all that he does there.Is there any easier way to create a custom NPC?
Thank you.
[CSS-COLORS.DE] Ihr sucht CSS Colors ? 12/22/2011 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies Hey0 ihr seit Moviemaker und sucht oder wollt uns eure CSS Colors geben ? Dann besucht www.CSS-COLOR.de
Mfg, CSS Colors Team :)
[Request] Other colors 08/07/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Hi
I have such a request, could someone send me about these clothes, but in all colors?
Thanks
ZorQ
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6383/beztytuusq. jpg
{Request}Create a Server with me 06/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies Hi I'm Ryan and I'm wanting to create a conquer online private server
i have some experience in creating a server ive done it before.Coding i need help with I've found the guides to but most are very confusing but if anyone wants to help me create a conquer online private server msg me here or on msn .
my msn is [email protected]
Thank you !!