Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad-Trader

Discussion on Silkroad-Trader within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad-Trader

They will open forum in this years or no?
Old 12/08/2008, 22:17   #2

Have you got any intelligence?
Ofc they will open it, i do not see the point in having a search button, these noobs do not know how to use it. They are inspecting the forum and dont want people to go on it.
Old 12/08/2008, 22:29   #3

I am hoping it is open this week .

bubbles, I think they are updating it or something, saw it in a thread. try and search it.
Old 12/08/2008, 22:49   #4

DB7 hacked it again so they put a PW on it and secured it. Those two don't like each other.
Old 12/08/2008, 23:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes9 View Post
I am hoping it is open this week .

bubbles, I think they are updating it or something, saw it in a thread. try and search it.
Im sorry, can you not read? I type ''They are inspecting the forum and dont want people to go on it.''