Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FALCON SILKROAD BOT

Discussion on FALCON SILKROAD BOT within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FALCON SILKROAD BOT

Is there any bot that works for Falcon Silkroad Private Server?
Old 06/01/2012, 18:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
mbot .. sbot ... is it Vsro or black files ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Falcon SRO Login Problems
05/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i need help. When i dry to login into my character i just come to the window where i have to choose my Character. When i click on "Start" nothing happens. Does anyone ever had that problem or anybody know how to solve it ? thx.
Lineage 2 Falcon Reborn Up!!!
11/20/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
http://i38.tinypic.com/10mlxnd.jpg Dear Gamer, L2JServers made a Start of A New Age today!L2Falcon are here for you.A server that setted up in two months,we wanted a balance gameplay so we worked a lot on char_templates and on skills. We wanted a server with new features of gracia final and we worked on skill bugs,on agathions and on the other new things that Gracia final includes.And I know that domains are very likeable so our team managed to buy one! Features: Starting Area: Gludin ...