Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with ecsro and graphic drivers

Discussion on Problems with ecsro and graphic drivers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 107
Problems with ecsro and graphic drivers

Hi all, a friend of mine is having some problems logging in ecsro.

The first time, pressing start button, it said "failed to execute silkroad (errore code)" but I told him how to solve the problem.
Second time he pressed start button and when he logged into the server it crashed with the "???" problem (interrogation points problem). I told him to download and install last graphic drivers and he did. But now when he press start button the whole pc restarts and he cannot starts ecsro or silkroad anymore
Old 12/08/2008, 17:41   #2

elite*gold: 20
update drivers i think or reinstall ur windows
Old 12/09/2008, 04:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
First of all when updating any video card drivers, you should first uninstall the old ones. That is your problem. You didn't uninstall them did you? Have him uninstall them then update to the newest versions.
Old 12/09/2008, 06:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackj4ck View Post
Hi all, a friend of mine is having some problems logging in ecsro.

The first time, pressing start button, it said "failed to execute silkroad (errore code)" but I told him how to solve the problem.
Second time he pressed start button and when he logged into the server it crashed with the "???" problem (interrogation points problem). I told him to download and install last graphic drivers and he did. But now when he press start button the whole pc restarts and he cannot starts ecsro or silkroad anymore
i have the same problem when i press start failed to execute silkroad(error code5) anyone help me plss ?
Old 02/11/2009, 12:21   #5

you have to install your drivers and ATI thats and i think it will work