Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Not GooD .... THE BEST read !

Discussion on Not GooD .... THE BEST read ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Not GooD .... THE BEST read !

Most of us try 2 found one server ... wee are sick of isro ..... the place yes the place because i am sorry i can;t say the server, the place were one time.. old time.. wee was try to show us skill ... our game-play .... but.. wen wee was got a problem NOBODY but nobody was try to see read and make somthing.... but today .... yes i challange each of one who read this post i challange if u name your'self player of Silkroad.... come here.... come here and play with me... come 2 PlaySro ... ofcorse first ask will be : why ? and i will answer you : Because ..... Because YOU dezerve one server like this ... imagine ... all time GM are online at server ... al YOUR's problem AT LAST will have sombody who listen you and be close 2 you this server got forum too ... but i was try to say now today here.... not for make publicity NOT ! i just wanna show for YOU who really try 2 found one server with manny player's ....
Well yes here are player's manny.... but the most important... one huge and big team try and are of your's disposition with any tipe of problem.... like... any your's question HERE will have one ANSWER...
So come... if u are a player of this beatiful game... come and prove FIRST prove your's self : You dezerve it !

Regard's WifeOfSatan

Old 05/30/2012, 16:25   #2

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeOfSatan View Post
Most of us try 2 found one server ... wee are sick of isro ..... the place yes the place because i am sorry i can;t say the server, the place were one time.. old time.. wee was try to show us skill ... our game-play .... but.. wen wee was got a problem NOBODY but nobody was try to see read and make somthing.... but today .... yes i challange each of one who read this post i challange if u name your'self player of Silkroad.... come here.... come here and play with me... come 2 PlaySro ... ofcorse first ask will be : why ? and i will answer you : Because ..... Because YOU dezerve one server like this ... imagine ... all time GM are online at server ... al YOUR's problem AT LAST will have sombody who listen you and be close 2 you this server got forum too ... but i was try to say now today here.... not for make publicity NOT ! i just wanna show for YOU who really try 2 found one server with manny player's ....
Well yes here are player's manny.... but the most important... one huge and big team try and are of your's disposition with any tipe of problem.... like... any your's question HERE will have one ANSWER...
So come... if u are a player of this beatiful game... come and prove FIRST prove your's self : You dezerve it !

Regard's WifeOfSatan
The following reasons I won't join your server:

1. The server sucks
2. You're writing in an annoying way.
3. To many different colours in one text.
4. Basically your english is shit and I don't wanna play with your turk friends.

Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/30/2012, 16:25   #3

Dafuq.....
Old 05/30/2012, 16:35   #4

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
The following reasons I won't join your server:

1. The server sucks
2. You're writing in an annoying way.
3. To many different colours in one text.
4. Basically your english is **** and I don't wanna play with your turk friends.

i can be agree with all but less first . You say the server is suck's .... with not any prove? You are one of player's who just hope get all free in game? And yes... my english is low but not so low 2 can't understand of it... so i w8 ing.... your's prove... agains of this server... be onest don;t try 2 lie 2 me....

How long you play silkroad btw ?

Regard's WifeOfSatan

Old 05/30/2012, 16:38   #5

Quote:

i can be agree with all but less first . You say the server is suck's .... with not any prove? You are one of player's who just hope get all free in game? And yes... my english is low but not so low 2 can't understand of it... so i w8 ing.... your's prove... agains of this server... be onest don;t try 2 lie 2 me....

How long you play silkroad btw ?

Regard's WifeOfSatan
I've played since the offical international release, but now I don't play anymore.
what is there to lie about? The server is **** and kids are owning the server.
Old 05/30/2012, 18:10   #6

Lightbulb

Quote:
I've played since the offical international release, but now I don't play anymore.
what is there to lie about? The server is **** and kids are owning the server.
Same me 2 i got 31 year's ... i play this game with my hand's LEGIT if u know what is mean..... and i just try to say for more ppl at last one server were they can at last... play this beatiful game... i was quit isro because i was get hack after i was "work" for them 4 year's ...

And with all respect you lost in this acuzion like: kid's own the server... Maybe sometimes wee wanna be all kid's.... ofcorse wee want and for this reazon... wee play different game.. but 2 say is a bad server.... hmm... bro... stop with this .... and be more gentle.... onest... nobody is your's enemy... come you2 and try this server ( PlaySro ) try it 1 mounth... and if u will no like it.... u can say anything abouth me.... but before say somthing bad.... come... i told you like one invitation... come you 2 and play.... why 2 be enemy.. wee can be fread's ...

Regard's WifeOfSatan
Old 05/30/2012, 18:14   #7

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,352
Want prove why it sucks ? It's cap 120.
Old 05/30/2012, 18:16   #8

Received Thanks: 1,107
31 y/o and you didn't consider learning proper english yet? You're prolly trying to sponge some free stuff by advertising the server - but well your last thread got closed already, why the heck do you keep posting the same stuff on and on

there are plenty of servers out there and I doubt that PlaySRO is absolutely "the" server
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2012, 18:18   #9

Fuq PlaySro
Old 05/30/2012, 18:25   #10

Learn some english kiddie and you're annoying like **** !
You're on the 2nd grade to write like dis?
Old 05/30/2012, 18:26   #11

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
31 y/o and you didn't consider learning proper english yet? You're prolly trying to sponge some free stuff by advertising the server - but well your last thread got closed already, why the heck do you keep posting the same stuff on and on

there are plenty of servers out there and I doubt that PlaySRO is absolutely "the" server
before blame me... try 2 beleave in what i was write.... you no think is "the" ? try it !

Regard's WifeOfSatan
Old 05/30/2012, 18:26   #12

Quote:

Same me 2 i got 31 year's ... i play this game with my hand's LEGIT if u know what is mean..... and i just try to say for more ppl at last one server were they can at last... play this beatiful game... i was quit isro because i was get hack after i was "work" for them 4 year's ...

And with all respect you lost in this acuzion like: kid's own the server... Maybe sometimes wee wanna be all kid's.... ofcorse wee want and for this reazon... wee play different game.. but 2 say is a bad server.... hmm... bro... stop with this .... and be more gentle.... onest... nobody is your's enemy... come you2 and try this server ( PlaySro ) try it 1 mounth... and if u will no like it.... u can say anything abouth me.... but before say somthing bad.... come... i told you like one invitation... come you 2 and play.... why 2 be enemy.. wee can be fread's ...

Regard's WifeOfSatan
First of all I don't wanna be your ******* friend. Secondly, Your arguements are so **** bad and you're just embaressing yourself.
Old 05/30/2012, 18:44   #13

Talking

Quote:
First of all I don't wanna be your ******* friend. Secondly, Your arguements are so **** bad and you're just embaressing yourself.
well if my arguments are bad..... i was just say what i was see nice ( in my opinian) your's opinian is not exist you are just against... and this is all... idk you try 2 be more then you are... onest and... no offense....
Calm down .... and try to think with brain not with the foot

Regard's WifeOfSatan
Old 05/30/2012, 18:57   #14

Quote:
well if my arguments are bad..... i was just say what i was see nice ( in my opinian) your's opinian is not exist you are just against... and this is all... idk you try 2 be more then you are... onest and... no offense....
Calm down .... and try to think with brain not with the foot

Regard's WifeOfSatan
What did you came to a forum for if no one else's opinions doesn't exist? I think you know very well people will critize you and have arguements with you.

about the foot part, I rofl'd so hard.
Old 05/30/2012, 19:13   #15

Quote:
What did you came to a forum for if no one else's opinions doesn't exist? I think you know very well people will critize you and have arguements with you.

about the foot part, I rofl'd so hard.
But you are again of this server ( PlaySro ) without play at him... how 2 have a bad opinian for somthing what u are not yet test ?Or maybe let me ask how 2 be against of somthing what you not see it?

Regard's WifeOfSatan

Closed Thread