Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request Files for New Pets

Discussion on Request Files for New Pets within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request Files for New Pets

Quote:
anyone got new pets post it here please
HTML Code:
Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help vSro Files] Pick / Attack Pets ....
09/10/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello ElitePvP Community After 3-4 sleepless days and nights i will give a last try there :) My Server is Working fine with the vSro files but if a player using an Pick / Attack Pet ...... wusaaa DC X_x . The the Console log : http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/mnytlbzj/CrazySho t_3.png
How To add Fellow Pets? (VSro files)
06/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Greeting, I'm wondering, hot to add those marvelous creatures onto my simple vsro private server.. I appreciate any helpful answers. Thank You Hakers ;)
Files New Pets
05/07/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
New Pets ACTION10 Files
files for pets
02/08/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
OK . Hi guys i have a little problem with the files in our privete server.The admin was makeing something and he change the skins of normal pet to some he likes (mobs in gd ) .So if any one can tell me how to get the normal look of , i will thx him :D .PLs dont be shine tell me all what you think :mofo::mofo::mofo: Regards , Rystychko :) PS:Excuse me if this is the wrong place to post this kind of Thread :)