Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Delete Problem Help

Discussion on Character Delete Problem Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Character Delete Problem Help

Sr_shardmanager error .failed to permanent removing of character ! [JID: 355, CharID: 8404, ErrorCode: -10000]

SQL MANAGER ERROR

Error MESSAGE: The delete statement conflicted With the Referance constraint ''FK__Charskill__Char''.The conflict the occurrend in database ''XXX_SRO_VT_SHARD'',Table ''dbo._charskill'', column ' CHARID'

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[9DVN] Cannot Delete Character
11/06/2009 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
i'm getting pretty pissed off at this, every time i try deleting a char, it tells me my PW is wrong... BUT I JUST LOGGED IN USING THAT PASSWORD (yay caps) yay for no char slots thank yuuu~~ :handsdown:
delete character
08/13/2009 - Cabal Online - 12 Replies
hi, if i delete the character lvl 2 where i used level hack and got screen shotted in buddy list by some one, will my account be safe?thx
how to delete character in RFph?
03/01/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
how to the delete character in RFph? the GM's/VGD/Admin etc* disable the delete character stuff* is it possible to delete the character with the use of C.E. or WPE or other cheat progs? :handsdown:
[GUIDE] How to Delete a Character
12/01/2008 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 44 Replies
Achtung: Dieser Thread ist offiziell © by klebstreifen 1.Geht auf Metin2 - Oriental Action MMORPG 2.Loggt euch ein 3.Klickt ihr auf Benutzerdaten
how do i delete my character in sf?
04/26/2008 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
how do i delete my character in sf?