Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Make Page Reg. To Static Ip ?

Discussion on How To Make Page Reg. To Static Ip ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How To Make Page Reg. To Static Ip ?

Hello i need to make page register to my server static ip but when i make it told pepole username + password why i dont need this !!? i used no ip same proplem ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Make NPC Static
05/10/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello.. I need some help here on how to make my npc doesn't change the direction when players click on the npc..means the npc stay static with 1 direction although players click on them.i try to make it in npc file in ini folder but it doesn't work..anyone have an idea or guideline about this..please share..thank.
Please tell me how to make 4 pc's support the server also the static ip
03/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
plz i want to know how to make my pc's on same network support the same server also how set up the sro server on static ip what i do and i should open the port 8080 on router or port 80 ? ,, also plz in paradis template i write the ip in config file and id and pw for database and you should know that my web is on linux host not on my pc is it possible ?
how to make my server in static ipp?
01/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
all i have now static ip and i need make it in my server and i dk :( plzz any guide to this ?
How to make Static(fix) IP
10/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi everyone i want to make my IP adress Static(fix ip) can someone tell me any working free idea? dont wanna pay to any site.... :) thanks wait your answer:)
[Help]make my real ip static
09/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
any one help me to make my real ip static