Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

helps set up a hosting server vsro

Discussion on helps set up a hosting server vsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation helps set up a hosting server vsro

hello I would like to know who can help me set up my server in a hosting vsro is a guide please help(

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VSRO Hosting
05/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
What's the best place to host VSRO? I need to have about just 50 slots
[Resquest help] With hosting Vsro files based psro
11/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
well im done with vsro files everything is working website is done too just no change pw donate stuff etc simple coded reg page just for a start so what about hosting no static ip so i can make run on my shity pc as i know what left hamachi or buy a server ? looking for a tut with hamachi maybe bcuz i never hosted anything like that well i didnt hosted anything at all so looking for small tut be cool so better send me to private i think bcuz public wont be good i think but nvm as u like ...
Some Questions about Hosting a private server Via Vsro server files
10/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
1st of all NO FLAMING PLEASE.... 2nd : What are the requirements to host a private server ? 3rd : Do we have to buy a host server with money? I Don`t ask any thing about vsro server files its just a question which some noobs can`t ask cuz i got the files and haven`t tried anything yet
Somebody helps me to use the L2Walker in a server
02/13/2006 - Lineage 2 - 16 Replies
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH !!!! Anyone can help me to use l2 to walker? I played in a server who used the C1 and obtained to use bot, but now it I brought up to date for C2 and bot stopped to function... Now all time that I try to log i receive the following message from error: 01:32:20 Link LoginServer Succeed. 01:32:26 ->Login LoginServer Fail.