So...when are the advertising section rules coming up?
oh yeah, forgot about that XD
the thing is that most of the rules the admin suggest me are in german, so I need to take while to understand them and a while later to implement them(ill run a kind of survey to see if you all agree)
Most of the rules are=1 thread for server(even networks), 1 per user(unless it gets closed) and such
the monthly rule could not be coming but ill see what else I can do
oh yeah, forgot about that XD
the thing is that most of the rules the admin suggest me are in german, so I need to take while to understand them and a while later to implement them(ill run a kind of survey to see if you all agree)
Most of the rules are=1 thread for server(even networks), 1 per user(unless it gets closed) and such
the monthly rule could not be coming but ill see what else I can do
What about account requirements? Such as posts, account's "age"?
Edit: if you want I have someone that can help you translating, just leave me a PM
What about account requirements? Such as posts, account's "age"?
Edit: if you want I have someone that can help you translating, just leave me a PM
Post isn't really a problem, the user could have 10,000 posts(no hate housemusic ) and they could all be of ****. What really usually matters is the age.
Post isn't really a problem, the user could have 10,000 posts(no hate housemusic ) and they could all be of ****. What really usually matters is the age.
Disco had 5k posts + in 3 months .. Cause of #closed.. Also portal, but when it comes to normal members *I mean, no **** such as moderator rights etc.* The only way to increase your posts by posting "reported"
Disco had 5k posts + in 3 months .. Cause of #closed.. Also portal, but when it comes to normal members *I mean, no **** such as moderator rights etc.* The only way to increase your posts by posting "reported"
Nope, you just gotta be active, and that doesn't mean you only have to post in the Silkroad section or post worthless trash like #reported.
Disco had 5k posts + in 3 months .. Cause of #closed.. Also portal, but when it comes to normal members *I mean, no **** such as moderator rights etc.* The only way to increase your posts by posting "reported"
I've posted #reported like twice in my whole epvp time, just interact with the community and you'll be fine.
Nope, you just gotta be active, and that doesn't mean you only have to post in the Silkroad section or post worthless trash like #reported.
Nowadays, It's only #reported to get posts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist
I've posted #reported like twice in my whole epvp time, just interact with the community and you'll be fine.
I usually use it only in case if I'm facing a troller. Anywayz, it's not about posts.. Many great people with almost 100 posts or so in many forums *Not considering it @epvp only*
Actually, people think that more posts = more kral. In fact, it's bullshit.
Oh *** 100k posts fvl active fvl rebly to beoble .. dunno, this theory is worldwide on every forum!
Art Chit-Chat 09/21/2026 - General Art - 8188 Replies Ich habe mir mal so gedacht : "Wieso denn nicht einfach mal über unsere Kunstwerke labern?
Die Hintergrundidee ist eigl. um über Kunstwerke oder allgemein über Photoshop & Co. zu reden ohne Warnings zu kassieren.
Vllt braucht manns vielleicht auch nicht.
Soll sowas wie ein Längster für uns artists sein xD
Naja viel spaß.
_____
Hardware Chit-Chat 02/02/2025 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 19418 Replies Hallo,
ich werde in naher Zukunft noch die Admin um Erlaubnis fragen, doch erst einmal werde ich euch erzählen, was ich hiermit meine.
Dies hier soll eine Art Diskussions- und Unterhaltungsthread (kein Spam!) sein. Das bedeutet, dass Leute die sich sehr für Hardware interessieren hier mit anderen über gerade verschienene Hardware diskutieren können oder sich auch einfach aus Spaß an der Freude über verschiedene Zusammenstellungen auslassen können. Man könnte das Ganze hier auch als ein...
Diablo 3 Chit-Chat 09/29/2021 - Diablo 3 - 12834 Replies Vom OT- und LoL-Chit-Chat inspiriert, einfach mal erstellt.
Nicht dazu da um Probleme und ausführliche Diskussionen zu behandeln, dazu sollte es immer noch eigenständige Threads geben. Keine Flames oder Zwei-Wort-posts. Have fun. :)
[Vindictus] Chit-Chat 01/05/2018 - Vindictus - 1028 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/us.png
English Version:
Hello Users,
please use this thread to discuss Vindictus related problems or to have a little chit-chat about the game. All the usual forum rules apply to this thread.
You might post here if you have a small question or if you want to share some videos or screenshoots with us.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/de.png
co partner chit chat 01/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies people plz post the latest progress in the new co partner here for the latest progress plz