well, we have cSRO-R database, that, in a way; is the same
Let's hope nobody releases more that is related to any Files. This Community is way to ... let me put it in that way ... Greedy.
It's just Copy 'n Paste mostly or taking things without giving Credits. I would appreciate a Bug that kills 99% of the Servers out there even if that sounds Stupid.
Let's hope nobody releases more that is related to any Files. This Community is way to ... let me put it in that way ... Greedy.
It's just Copy 'n Paste mostly or taking things without giving Credits. I would appreciate a Bug that kills 99% of the Servers out there even if that sounds Stupid.
Maybe if it wasn't greedy we would have a nicer community with good files
Maybe if it wasn't greedy we would have a nicer community with good files
Well what lacks at this moment is surely Peoples with Knowledge in 3D Programs / Coding or whatever you can take as example ....
Doing Stuff alone is pretty .... meeeh and when you know that Peoples will Rip-Off your own Models from the PK2 Files, it's the worst thing that can happen to you. (Speaking of selfmade Models from the Scratch and not Extracted ones which you use just for Testing Purposes to learn stuff in Blender and much more)
@haze
it doesnt matter if you are right or wrong
this forum doesnt allow this type of commentaries or any kind of post that insults a religion/race/country/belief
as I said, even if you are right at certain point, this will not be tolerated
"I agree with this idea, It's probably one of the most needed implements inside the SRO section, but, another thing I would like to add, maybe if you could dis-allow a user to post his thread due to bad grammar, or something similar to that, would also be really good. I can't say how many times I've saw a thread with a well presented title, I click on it and literally it's just 4 paragraphs of illiterate rambling"
"I agree with this idea, It's probably one of the most needed implements inside the SRO section, but, another thing I would like to add, maybe if you could dis-allow a user to post his thread due to bad grammar, or something similar to that, would also be really good. I can't say how many times I've saw a thread with a well presented title, I click on it and literally it's just 4 paragraphs of illiterate rambling"
Well, we don't have to be that radical, not everyone has english as their mothertongue or speak it good enough. After a few posts the user should be able to explain his problem.
Well, we don't have to be that radical, not everyone has english as their mothertongue or speak it good enough. After a few posts the user should be able to explain his problem.
I didn't mean that offensively towards non-english speakers, just pointing it out, the section would be much better with well written threads
Art Chit-Chat 09/21/2026 - General Art - 8188 Replies Ich habe mir mal so gedacht : "Wieso denn nicht einfach mal über unsere Kunstwerke labern?
Die Hintergrundidee ist eigl. um über Kunstwerke oder allgemein über Photoshop & Co. zu reden ohne Warnings zu kassieren.
Vllt braucht manns vielleicht auch nicht.
Soll sowas wie ein Längster für uns artists sein xD
Naja viel spaß.
_____
Hardware Chit-Chat 02/02/2025 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 19418 Replies Hallo,
ich werde in naher Zukunft noch die Admin um Erlaubnis fragen, doch erst einmal werde ich euch erzählen, was ich hiermit meine.
Dies hier soll eine Art Diskussions- und Unterhaltungsthread (kein Spam!) sein. Das bedeutet, dass Leute die sich sehr für Hardware interessieren hier mit anderen über gerade verschienene Hardware diskutieren können oder sich auch einfach aus Spaß an der Freude über verschiedene Zusammenstellungen auslassen können. Man könnte das Ganze hier auch als ein...
Diablo 3 Chit-Chat 09/29/2021 - Diablo 3 - 12834 Replies Vom OT- und LoL-Chit-Chat inspiriert, einfach mal erstellt.
Nicht dazu da um Probleme und ausführliche Diskussionen zu behandeln, dazu sollte es immer noch eigenständige Threads geben. Keine Flames oder Zwei-Wort-posts. Have fun. :)
[Vindictus] Chit-Chat 01/05/2018 - Vindictus - 1028 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/us.png
English Version:
Hello Users,
please use this thread to discuss Vindictus related problems or to have a little chit-chat about the game. All the usual forum rules apply to this thread.
You might post here if you have a small question or if you want to share some videos or screenshoots with us.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/de.png
co partner chit chat 01/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies people plz post the latest progress in the new co partner here for the latest progress plz