Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Transfering EU mobs drops to China mobs

Discussion on Transfering EU mobs drops to China mobs within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Transfering EU mobs drops to China mobs

Hello, maybe there is people who successfully made chinese mobs to drop europe items? I have no idea how it is possible to make it, because every weapon/armor part have different tiers (A, B, C) and so on. Doing this only mobs in CH, WC and OA needs to be edited, because from hotan (KT) region mobs starting to drop both, CH and EU items.
I think adding it to the _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop table is not the way, because for weapons/equipment server randomly generates blues, whole item stats, +, you know sometimes you can get item with blue added, while that table drops extra items like alchemy materials, bolts and so on, which dont have any magicoptions.
Old 04/27/2012, 15:50   #2

At _refObjCommon, change the country to 2 or 1 or 0 idk which of those, but check what country mangyangs have and put the same at eu mobs. Should work, atleast as far as i can remember it had to do with country ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2012, 16:02   #3

Thanks !!
To make mobs drop both, CH and EU items, you have to make country = 3