Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help please alchemy game !!!!

Discussion on help please alchemy game !!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help please alchemy game !!!!

i can play the srosimulation alchemy game couse when i wanna lpay on srosimulation.world-12.com there arrive a page ( world-12.com) -.- ?! can someone say me why??
Old 04/18/2012, 16:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
Domain expired, you can't play it there anymore.

Tags
alchemy, gamer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Alchemy Game Srosimulation
04/23/2012 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
This is a new Alchemy game (simulation) , you can make your weapon X+ and modify all stats ( Phy.atk.pwr, Mag.atk.pwr, critical, attack rate, phy and mag reinforce) with stone 0, 10, 20, 30 % attribute assimilation probability. Choose your weapon and have fun! --> SRO alchemy simulation Edit : 02/12/2010 : Euro Weapons added Bug : Gold < 0 fixed Bug : Undefined stats fixed
[Mini Game Repost] Alchemy Game
01/18/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
This is an Alchemy game where you can make your weapon + X Its kinda hard without Astral or something :D you got only Weapon Elixir and Lucky Powder, Choose your weapon and play the game :D RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting First Choose Your Favourite Weapon http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8436/sro2wb1.t h.jpg
woot +11 (alchemy game)
08/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
just made +11 with 50 astrals 50 lucky stones any1 made highter? if you wanna get good + make the wep +4 add astral and lucky make it +6-+7 sell it
I was playing with the old Alchemy Game, and then, Look this
02/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/080206/_9__dced_-.-_www .kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg WTF is this? :D DC :D bytheway, anyone know the chances of the +ing in silkroad?