Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot Problem !

Discussion on Mbot Problem ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mbot Problem !

When i open mbot with bloodysro..i got dc after few mints..
because xtrap is not working...so how i can fix this problem??!!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mbot problem
10/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey sorry for this wrong section but there no1 answer me . Oh look whats the problem http://i.imgur.com/ULT9m.png
mBot problem
03/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Okay i did what everyone said. I even disabled fire wall and everything. and redownloaded it from jumualata the crack and everything correctly placed together in its own folder. And i can't log into it it still says not logged in and it still says theres a update waiting for you ect ect. i ran as admin and compab with xp sp3 everything just won't work. help . . .
Problem with Mbot
02/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys I started using mbot and it works great, the only problem I have with it is that it won't sell items. It won't even take them from the pet inventory into mine. It also wont store the items i selected. http://gyazo.com/ae7dbfa703defff9b2d1374f91021549 or ae7dbfa703defff9b2d1374f91021549.png
Mbot Problem
06/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i write id pw and press login nothing happen..whats the problem? :confused: its on rsro..i have update client and have last version mbot i use with my friend thx all
Once again mbot problem <.<
05/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Since ysterday mbot is crashing for me on my Xbow.. i repotet him by hand yesterday and went to LY after LY was down i went to bot again after 1 hour i noticed that mbot is crashed ... relogged my char in and saw that he bought bolt but he didnt stored anything (ive checked the item filter and everything is like i configured it) when mbot is at hunting area again hes trying to pick up items that wont work coz inventorry is full and 5 min later mbot is crashing coz of this...