hi
well title say it all
my name is omar ----yea im egyption
i know arabic and english and a littel german ....
i play silkroad from 6 years now ..... im 16 years old btw
i know im 16 00 but i know alote of silkroad
so if any one want an event GM or arabic GM support just send me pm
and i know all the codes and all that kind of thing so .... :P
well Thx for reading
BB .... Egyption ??? , alote of silkroad ? , playing silkroad while you was 10 ...
**** .. learn english spelling at least , and don't ask to be a GM , you have to be asked for it !
BB .... Egyption ??? , alote of silkroad ? , playing silkroad while you was 10 ...
**** .. learn english spelling at least , and don't ask to be a GM , you have to be asked for it !
BB .... Egyption ??? , alote of silkroad ? , playing silkroad while you was 10 ...
**** .. learn english spelling at least , and don't ask to be a GM , you have to be asked for it !
first, you not writing like a egy
second, talking like that isnt funny anymore(is too much used that is boring now)
just had to say that
aside for that, we all agree with the bold part
first, you not writing like a egy
second, talking like that isnt funny anymore(is too much used that is boring now)
just had to say that
aside for that, we all agree with the bold part
talking like what man ? i quote his topic up there , i am not sarcasming , i am just telling him that his spelling is so low .. so i quote his mistakes
I Didn't mention his nationality or religion with bad things , i just commented on his spelling !
i am not racist like you , mrwannabecool
I'm not neither racist nor wannabecool dumbfuck seriously you should have taken IQ test before coming to those forums.OMG Where is epvp in 2009 it was such great days without such noobs , kids like you just an advice get out of that role acting like cool and you aint actually you're Plasma_ I've already reported you to john dread but no idea why you aint banned till now I'll report you once more probably kthxbai.
I'm not neither racist nor wannabecool dumbfuck seriously you should have taken IQ test before coming to those forums.OMG Where is epvp in 2009 it was such great days without such noobs , kids like you just an advice get out of that role acting like cool and you aint actually you're Plasma_ I've already reported you to john dread but no idea why you aint banned till now I'll report you once more probably kthxbai.
first, you not writing like a egy
second, talking like that isnt funny anymore(is too much used that is boring now)
just had to say that
aside for that, we all agree with the bold part
And who is the ******* little proud of his Egypt nationality ? Everyone hates Egyptians because of ( a lot ) and I agree with them , Peoples like who in Silkroad 4 ***** deserve to be hate from everyone ..
don't take my words as a fight , I wont start ******* fight . Just saying ..
Edit: plasma banned ?
That's why I hate Flame wars