be careful with that!!!
there was one chinese from that forum selling serverfiles.
a friend of mine bought only the db-files for 100€
it was a fake...
so if he has the files, ask him to open a server and give you GM rights to see that its not a fake.
be careful guys...
Negocios serve files 09/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies Hello, I do not know if I posted in the right place, because I'm new here in the forum, I have a doubt, I wonder if there is some kind of trade in serve files of Eudemons, such as those occurring with MuOnline, and if there is any expert who develops systems for this game eudemons online.
Thanks
Metin Serve Files? Sry für blöde Fragen ^^ 12/16/2009 - Metin2 - 4 Replies Nabend zusamme.
Sry, wenn die rage jetz i.wie blöd rüber kommt.
In der Suche unter Server Files kommt leider nix.
Deswegen frage ich hier mal nach:
Ich suche die Server Files um einen eigenen Metin2 Server zu machen.
(Server zum testen u.s.w...)
Ich weis, dass hier keine links gepostet werden dürfen, könnte mir dann vllt jemand den link per PM schicken, oder sonst i.wie?