Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Activate Events like Carneval Event?

Discussion on Activate Events like Carneval Event? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Activate Events like Carneval Event?

Hey,

i want to ask you, how i can activate the decoration of the cities at Carneval Event etc. ? I've got the VSRO Files.

It would be nice if i get an answer.

Greetings Steiner

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Free Giveaway] Twink Accs Rdy For All Events / Secret Events / Returned Warrior
01/11/2012 - Freebies - 3 Replies
like title says nothing special some low twink accs rdy for all events secrets events and returned warrior too just pm me if you need
[How] Activate DH ?
09/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
how can activate map DH ? i change in Shard>Region DH 2>1 FORT_DH 2>1 and Game server error. ;/ and close it.. ;/ maybe posible fix it?
Events: Wo kann mananchlesen, was bei welchem Event passiert?
08/28/2010 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hallo an alle, den Eventkalender habe ich nun gefunden :) Kann man irgendwo nachlesen, was bei welchem Event passiert? Gruss an alle Opop
[Event Metin2]Eure vor schläge für Pserver events
05/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Hallo elitepvpers! Ich hätte gerne euren Eventvorschlag für meinen pserver will was neues auf meinen server probieren :) Schreibt einfach eure vorschläge hier hinein mfg.
[Release] Activate/Un-Activate NPC by Command.
12/11/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
So ive seen alot of you wanted this, well here it is, coded this in about 4minutes total and never tested it,so you will probably be the first one. So, all you actually do is to make the server check if xxx is activated, if it is, it shows the real npc chat, if it isnt, it tells you that it isnt. And you activate/unactivate the xxx with a command. Well here you are: In General.cs , under : public static System.Timers.Timer Thetimer; public static bool CanTalkToNPC = false;