Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with [sroking]

Discussion on Need help with [sroking] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with [sroking]

Thats all it does. nothing else. Idk what is the problem. I disabled the firevall. No active antivirus. Internet connection is ok. Redownloaded and reinstalled several times but nothing changed and yes its the newest one. Btw its for esro but all of them do the same... Any possible fix would be awesome.
Old 03/15/2012, 13:10   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Did you try on another PC ? (maybe OS problem)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sroking bot
03/11/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I have a question about the bot. I don't know how to set it to go back at his spot with worse. is this possible? If it is, please tell me.:)
Sroking
06/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi all i am very much confused about the main web site Sroking Official Site,Best Silkroad Online Bot|Homepage i see yesterday SROKing 1.0.19_3 and now its SROKing 1.0.19_2 again can u help me out plzzz thxxxxx
Need help with SroKing
06/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, I have been using SroKing for ages and worked perfect till now. Now, when I start SroKing and writte my bot id & pw I click login and there comes biiiig lag, and after couple min. writtes me <<<Timeout ! If you don't have an account click here to Register>>> . What can I do about it? Pls help me fast, cuz I need bot to work. Thx for your answers...xD