Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pillars & Envys

Discussion on Pillars & Envys within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pillars & Envys

Hello all,

i have a based vsrofiles server on a dedicated machine.

So my Problem is when my Members killing Pillars and the Envys who appear
they dont get the Dimension Hole´s , is there any1 who can help me ?

Sorry for my ****** english

sincerely

anikan1985

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about "Dimension Pillars"
04/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Yo guys, I would like to know, whats the spawn rate of it, where does they spawn often? Cave or outside? Or both? And when they should spawn? Im grinding since 4 hours at same place, it just spawned 1 time and then never again. Anybody of you could gimme a tip/hint whatever, where they spawn faster? Im atm lv 59 and would like to go into togui village.
Wizard vs Envys
01/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is anyone facing enormous problems against Envy's while botting with Wizard. I constantly keep dying, even if I find some spot which is far from typical where anyone else would bot, so I'm sure noone would destroy the dimension crystal and spawn Envys. If the crystal isnt destroyed after certain amount of time, do they spawn from it - because I have weird feeling they do? My bot is set not to attack dimension crystal and my subclass is Bard. How is everyone dealing with them and am I...