Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me plss..

Discussion on Help me plss.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me plss..

i need for Instinct silkroad a pet filter can some1 help me plss? if i download a pet filter i don't know how to put the ip from Instinct Silkroad..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elp nmn po PLss
02/22/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
panu po ung gagawin pag d ma bago ung contols sa Set Up Keys-My KEys d ko kc ma edit eh... pag pinapalitan ko bumablik lng sa default YY.. PLs help nmn po
plss help
02/13/2011 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hey guys I have a BIG PROBLEM I was made a metin2 p server(is not first time) and when I open vpc 2007 my pc turn off without to press any button and another things:D i think is a problem with vpc 2007 pls give me a solution:D:( :( :( pentru cei care sunt romani ma gasiti la adresa de mess mistergoe)
Need Help plss..
08/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
is there any program/hack that can be used to successfully upgrade items to +7? i'm new here so any feedback or suggestion is really appreciate... thx...:)
Help me Plss...
07/28/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
can anyone help me.....??? i just playing RF Blast....and i ask how to bypass the hackshield.... i just saw some of the tutorial of how to bypass of rf but... i cant see its blocked... can anyone tell how to bypass ( step by step ) the hackshield of RF...plss... i want to use flyhack...
Help plss
04/07/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I want join to SJsro but i dont know whet get have me to choise Glavie pure str or Nuker S&S anyone can help me choose pls thx