Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(babycake)opening date ecsro

Discussion on (babycake)opening date ecsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Angry (babycake)opening date ecsro

lol she said its opening in circa 3 hours... its a lie.. she opened that thread by her/himself in silkroad-trader.de... subzero deleted her post and they say they only opening test for gms tomorrrow.... no opening date for public yet!!! babycakes allways lieing..
Old 10/06/2008, 19:42   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
no need to open a new thread for this...manage that via PM please
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error When Opening ECSRO!
01/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Ecsro News!! Opening date!!
10/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi @ all i have a good news for you... The server will be back in circa 3 hours (ECSRO and ECSRO VIP).... I hope this information is correct and we wish very much fun. *Sorry for bad english* If you dont believe me to go ecsro forum then news
ECSRO Opening
05/21/2008 - SRO Private Server - 19 Replies
posted by Venom91 Ok for all of you impatient people out there. Do you really want us just to open the server and then wait a second theres a problem with a certain code and you cant run you just stand there. Thats why we test things make sure everything is running smoothly. So stop whining and wait. Theres is a few tests we need to do on it and one of them is very important. Also p-master get with me on msn or something I need to send you the gm-tools. my msn is Then you can pass them...