mBot is starting properly
but when im clicking "start client" button - nothing happens
(wolfieroad sro server - 110cap)
any other way to run it? any advice please
I have the same problem.
Here is my log:
[07:10:12] Starting "D:\PF\EuphoricOnline\sro_client.exe /22 0 0"
Have you checked the sro_client process in task manager? It might be a problem from the exe itself, since the bot already got the order to run your client and it started the client already by writing the line you've pasted it here.
Check if the exe might be instantly closes / stuck @ loading "You should notice the stuck by being on the same value of used ram like 50,214 and never getting higher"
Nope there is nothing in the task manager. Some times i also get an error that says:
sro_clien.exe - disk not found.
Have you checked if there was already sro_client in your client folder? If not, tell me your server's cap, gonna patch a sro_client for you. OR, just reextract sro_client.exe from your compressed client.
hello guys i tried to get mbot... but allways when i click the loader i have problem...thats says : Done attempt to reference token that does not exist...
what should i do ??!?!
ty btw ^_^
mBot is starting properly
but when im clicking "start client" button - nothing happens
(wolfieroad sro server - 110cap)
any other way to run it? any advice please
I have the same problem, only my screen blinks 2 times, so I think it means that it is immediately crashing, and in LOG section i also get this
"D:\PF\EuphoricOnline\sro_client.exe /22 0 0" (im playing on other server ) and everyone from the server uses mbot, and I think i am one of the few ppl who isnt able to bot with mbot. I dont know how to solve this problem, maybe you guys can help me?
Thank you
[mBOT] ruSRO bot by client 1.020 (free) 12/30/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies Hi all,
I found a new bot running the current version of the game. It is betatest this bot but it's always something. Bot requires registration on that forum and then register here
Download
Scan
FAQ
Sorry for my English:)
cSRO mbot client doesn't start 01/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies Hello
Today I buyed the mbot. I started the bot und psh the "Start Client" button but then i get this error:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2z3yjie.png
I have windows vista, i start the bot as admin an the "Kompitabilittäsmodus" is on Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 5) like the sro_client.exe and I'm using the newes (1.19) bot version. And with edxLoader and normal silkroad.exe everything works fine.
I don't get realy support at the mbot homepage so i hope you can help me (: