Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About Host Servers [Silkroad] ..

Discussion on Question About Host Servers [Silkroad] .. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About Host Servers [Silkroad] ..

Hello guys..

i'll open new server soon ..

but i want get a good host and also with a good price..

well i know some of u got servers ..
[ put the host name below ]
and tell me which [ plan u use ]
and how many players can enter ur server [ without laag ]..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is There Websites To Host 24/7 5165 P-Servers?
10/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 23 Replies
Hi, i Have a Co pserver 5165 , i'm asking if there is websites to host Servers and i can host my 5165 Ini source's server in? (like web hosting) i mean i upload the source in and i put the Website's Server IP and i run the file who make server and reg page on, and server will be 24/7 Online for 3months (if i pay for 3months) if these websites are existing please give me some and contact me at [email protected] cuz idk how to use it and i don't want to lose money for nothing ...
Question about Silkroad servers.
12/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey guys, Lets say im not up to date with the whole Silkroad scene,and i was thinking of playing again with some old buddies so gimme some information. Im searching for a Lag free (top priority) server.Possibly private with higher rates then usual,if there isnt one, then what would be the best Choice in official-foreign servers at the moment ? Or Should i just stick with Isro and wait 6 hour to login so i can watch bots running around. Thanks:bandit: (sry if this isnt the right...
Private servers ip / editing host file in Windows
07/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, i cant connect to any private server. I made accounts on all, but i cant login because of wrong id/pass. Whats the problem? Maybe i need to edit the host file? :confused: