Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ecSRO Official web Downtime Reason.

Discussion on ecSRO Official web Downtime Reason. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ecSRO Official web Downtime Reason.

Offline HERE "Reason"Hi @ all

A lot of user ask us why the website "www.ecsro.net" is offline.

Now the reason:

This website is on a root-server and this root-server was restarted by the provider. P-master is not there and only he can start the website on this root-server.
In the moment P-master is not at home because he visits his girlfriend.

If he is at home again he will correct the error on the root-server and the website will be online.

By: Ficksy.

Check it yourself on general news

What you think about this? you think its true or they are just giving hope to us for quit. :S
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2008, 18:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Nah, maybe it's true.

I mean, they were the only ones who had a working private server (except for MHTC, and all those chinese ones we don't know about ; ) )
Old 10/04/2008, 18:15   #3

I hope you right hitman, i dont know what to think right now :S this is so strange, well the only thing we can do is wait =/.
Old 10/04/2008, 18:18   #4

you are noob you made 2 same threeds
Old 10/04/2008, 18:22   #5

I don't no what to say. ECSRO was a decent server that is able to play. When he stop working I think that something strange started to happen. I'd be just something to say. Why simply someone who is capable, and I'm sure there are enough people in these forums that they could buy information's from Joymax and run your own server. I don't no why is Silkroad so complicated and not easy as WOW.
Old 10/04/2008, 18:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurex View Post
you are noob you made 2 same threeds
2 threads where ffs, do not post here if u will post **** like that.
Old 10/04/2008, 19:02   #7

Here comes the spam war between everyone on the forums debating if its real or fake.

Who cares, its news. Lock this to be honest.
Old 10/04/2008, 20:02   #8

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
2 threads where ffs, do not post here if u will post **** like that.
there is Big sticky thread for ecsro news so kick rocks.
Closed Thread