Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Silkroad P-Server Website

Discussion on Silkroad P-Server Website within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Silkroad P-Server Website

Hey
I added a Website for an P-Server gut i dont know what i have to to for the hole Setting on the website

can some one send me an TuT
i searched many hours but i cant fnd any one

Greetz

Old 02/24/2012, 02:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
+1 me either -.-

Tags
homepage, hp, silkroad, webseite

« SRO private server suggestion CAP 120 | How Dissable regions in SWSro files? »

Similar Threads
[Silkroad] Need GMs/Website Devs/ETC
09/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
Hello I'm formatme and i am starting a new silkroad server. I hardly know anything about the game so i need some gms that know a lot. So if you would like to join pm me, or leave a reply. Also if you know anything about silkroad files and asm etc and bug fixing then you can join to become a dev. i also need a coder to code me a website for the server, i have a few psds that the coder can use. And we need client devs, that can add images etc
Silkroad Website
07/03/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I have a problem with the silkroad website. When type www.silkroadonline.net in my address bar i end up with a blank page and a url: http://www.silkroadonline.net/userenv.htm Here's a screen: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7624/silkroadt x7.th.jpg Im on a new computer with Vista and IE 7.0. I already scanned my computer with AVG, Ad-Aware and Spybot. I have uninstalled/turned off all plugins i could find but it's still not working :( I need to get on the site so i can buy silk etc....