Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


To all users of Paradise Site

Discussion on To all users of Paradise Site within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old 02/10/2012, 17:44   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 490
Received Thanks: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief View Post
I didn't see everybody as **** and myself as genius but actually you're racist towards some one English , when your English level doesn't even pass him or both are equal (I don't claim that I've perfect one either)

Think twice before posting
fine ... i will respect your words because you 're older than me (that what i learned)



hamada619 is offline  
Old 02/10/2012, 19:06   #17
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,392
Received Thanks: 4,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada619 View Post
fine ... i will respect your words because you 're older than me (that what i learned)
Can i ask you why you say to people they need to learn English? Because as far as i can see your English skills are the same as ahmed_dafuq...


OutlawNL is offline  
Old 02/10/2012, 19:14   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,149
Received Thanks: 278
Im on this community for almost 5 years now and this guy have made more threads in 1 month than me on all this 5 years lol...
jlfbalo is offline  
Old 02/10/2012, 20:21   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 490
Received Thanks: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Im on this community for almost 5 years now and this guy have made more threads in 1 month than me on all this 5 years lol...
so? are u gonna tell my father ?


hamada619 is offline  
Old 02/10/2012, 21:05   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 783
Received Thanks: 915
OMG you ****** the design up! I'd rather don't use a design than using that ****!
seriously!!!!!!!1
_Ŝŧp is offline  
Old 02/10/2012, 21:14   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,121
Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada619 View Post
so? are u gonna tell my father ?
Yes already talked to Ahmed Yarraksen
Shifty* is offline  
Old 02/10/2012, 22:16   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 490
Received Thanks: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Yes already talked to Ahmed Yarraksen
he is the man who ****** ur mom?
hamada619 is offline  
Old 02/10/2012, 22:17   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,149
Received Thanks: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada619 View Post
so? are u gonna tell my father ?
No, but you can realize that the number of retardeds on this forum is increasing dramatically... Please go to your kebabs forums..
jlfbalo is offline  
Old 02/10/2012, 23:01   #24
Chat Killer In Duty

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 15,549
Received Thanks: 5,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada619 View Post
he is the man who ****** ur mom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
No, but you can realize that the number of retardeds on this forum is increasing dramatically... Please go to your kebabs forums..
as i said on other thread
do not transform this on flamewar
both of you #reported
PortalDark is offline  
Old 02/11/2012, 13:32   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,121
Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada619 View Post
he is the man who ****** ur mom?
hahahah again the turks are obsessed with sexual stuff & family, just because they can only get girls with mustach and hair on their backs
Shifty* is offline  
Old 02/11/2012, 16:58   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 130
Received Thanks: 90
hamada619,its not ur business and i like my english i wont say anything more i hope u can understand what i said.
NoN_StoP
nvm bro,i just want to do something different
i acepet your opinion and thanks 4 your Reply
lastthief,dont give hamada619,begodofwar any **** because they are stupids
and i didn't said that alone
all private sro sections saying that
( insulting every one - spamm in every thread )


Ahmed Abdelhady is offline  
Reply



« Autoselect range | [Help]KDBOT can i open 3 bots? »

Similar Threads
[Paradise Silkroad] New Site
10/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 82 Replies
Paradise Silkroad - The best of the best! tell me what you guys think about the template ;D
[NEW] Register Your Game site for more users!
01/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
#Removed
[NEW] Register Your Game site for more users!
01/14/2010 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Top 100 MMORPG Games - Rankings - All Sites New Top 100 Site Open Cattegories : Anime Websites Gaming Websites MMORPG Aion Online



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.